divorce

Thread: divorce

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Unhappy divorce

am i the only one who doesn't have a DH? does anyone else feel like it is time to move on with out their husband. Don't take me wrong i am not perfect and a great husband would be nice. but at this point i just have to wonder. I do beleive in marriage but i just can't stand being with my husband anymore. you just wouldn't beleive it if i told you. Sorry i am not whinning really i am not i just want to know if there are other single women on the board or in the process or fixxing to divorce. Thanks for letting me rant guys.

FV Buddy aka Kellie Bob Jerseygirl's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I toss the idea around and threaten a lot. Because we have no children together and my mom has a rental property I can use at any time, it wouldn't hurt me financially. I find it harder and harder to put up with all the little daily annoyances, but then I'm blessed that he doesn't drink a lot or gamble, cheat or any other big problems. My mom stayed in a miserable marriage for 30 years for the kids and the stigma of divorce etc. and doing that is one of my biggest fears. You are not alone in feeling this way!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

thanks i was starting to wonder. we don' t have children together either. and as for money i have it all. i dont' know why i am not kicking him out of the house. yesterday i even went and got the papers but he hasn't left me alone long enough to look at them if you want to talk just email me at [email protected]