journey fans

Thread: journey fans

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default journey fans

i just heard thier new song on the radio and it sounds like thier old stuff. the new cd comes out next week (june 3rd). the lead singer arnel got really lucky that neal liked what he heard on youtube.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We will be seeing them this September along with HEART and Cheap Trick, who is my all time favorite band..I am really looking forward to seeing Journey's new singer!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

i hope u have a great time. i have got their new cd and i love it. it also came with arnel singing their old songs (like open arms, faithfully, lights and a few others). lol, when i was working at mc donalds in 02/03, one of the managers asked me arent u a little young (20 going on 21 that yr) to be a journey fan. i told her no b/c i grew up listening to them along with the moody blues and fleetwood mac and a few other groups like them. my dad was (and probbably still is) a fan of all those groups. ive got most of journey's cds on my regular computer.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

McD
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I adore Journey. My daddy and I danced to one of their songs at my wedding. Haven't heard their newest song yet though.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We are very excited to go. I did a good job with my 17 year old daughter, she loves the same music we do..which is really great since we don't have to listen to so much of the other stuff that is out there. LOL

And...she has been trying for two days to win STP =Stone Temple Pilots tickets on the radio...and last night she did it. STP is one of my better half's favorite bands...unfortunately, I don't get to go due to the boys needing to be in bed and going to school the next morning...but she is so excited to have won ...I was a concert junky as a teen...it is nice that she is getting to experience some of it for herself.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

hope ur dd has fun at the stp concert also.

journey's new music:
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a35NEYpgok[/media] faithfully on ellen
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMkEZSCVerk&feature=related[/media] after all these years (newest song out) and never walk away (song i was talking about in my first post)

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Me me me!

Wait, if they don't have a new album out yet then what have I been listening to?

I got it last summer at walmart.

While it has Arnell singing all the classics it has about 14 songs that are new to me that Arnell sings and trust me when I say I DO NOT think I have missed any Journey songs lol!

I love Steve Perry, I love Journey, I love the new Journey stuff.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

the cd with arnel singing came out on june 3rd of this yr like i said in my first post. i like steve perry, steve augeri and arnel as the lead singers, along with whoever sang on thier albums that came out in the late 70's. i have tried listening to the cd that came out after steve augeri left and thats like the only one i dont like as much as the others.