Fitness Junkies kith

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Fitness Junkies kith

Anyone else here a fitness fanatic? Nutrition is my passion and after getting more knowledgeable about it I started exercising and fell in love. I used to be a sort of gym rat, but the gyms where we moved to are too expensive so now I work out at home.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Me and my dh started working out slowly about 3 years ago. We had been athletes in our younger years but a couple of decades of serious couch potato-ing had left us way out of shape. Now we work out 6 days a week.....so you can count me in

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Count me in the group! I love to exercise and I do it every day of the week. My favorites are tennis, biking and swimming.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Generally I am great about fitness, but this past semester I had a really hard time with my schedule, but come this Monday I'll have a whole new weight-lifting and toning plan and I'm back in! Maybe I'll actually get back to running some races too.

I'm definitely all about nutrition too!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Hey Acidcookie, nice ta see ya again! w/b

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm definitely into fitness and nutrition. I've often thought of finding a job in the nutrition field, but I know I would have to go back to school. Maybe a few years down the road.
    I usually workout at home. I have an elliptical, walk, and we have a bow flex, free weights and some other strength equipment.
    Miranda
    Spending less is easier than saving more.
    Goals
    ~Spend less $$
    ~Menu Plan

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Acidcookie,
    I completely understand what you have happening. I was going to the gym at least 5 days per week before my daughter was born and then I completely stopped working out. I recently invested in a few things for my house like an exercise bike (on freecycle!), a fid bench (only 30 bucks at play it again sports, they run 70 to 80 new), a resistance tube, and a pedometer. I already had some freeweights and an exercise mat, and a workout ball.

I've been doing workouts at home as much as possible and am going to turn our basement into a small home gym.

Then I also recently found a gym here that I'm in love with. Its not as cheap as our last gym, but they were the only ones around with free childcare which I NEED having two kids (no way I'm pay 2.50 per kid per hour!!!). Plus all that they include and how big it is, its worth it.

They have a rule at the gym about not letting kids under 6 months in the childcare, but the woman who watches them said she has no problem watching her and the front desk manager is talking to the owner today and said that he's a big softie and will probably have no problem with them watching my daughter. I hope nor, I love this gym!!

anyhow enough rambling!
    A question for those with gym memberships... How much is yours and what does it include?