April Out to Eat Challenge
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default April Out to Eat Challenge

I didnt see this posted. If I missed it, then I will pull it and ask your forgiveness. Back in January, dh and I participated in the out to eat challenge. We held ourselves to it too.... Well we fell off the bandwagon for Feb & March so we have decided to jump back on for April. For us our challenge is only to eat out 3 times in the month of April. So what is yours ??

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We haven't eaten out near as much this year as we have in past years. For March, we only ate out three times. I am not sure what April has in store for us. Mine and DH's anniversary is this month. I am going to say no more than 5 times.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I would have to say I am in, but for no more than 2 times for April. Usually we dont eat out even 1 time a month but you never know

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

This is going to be a first but I am going to say we won't be eating out in April at all!!!!! We have nothing coming up so I am going to work really hard to have dinner planned every single day for the entire month!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My DH and I really need this challenge. Eating out is a really bad habit in our house. Usually once or twice a week is our norm. I just chatted with him and we want to challenge ourselves to 3 times during April.

Eating out is our usual form of entertainment, so this will be a real challenge for us!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I really need to do this...I'm a single mom with a 5 year old..it has gotten way too easy to "grab and go". We have been eating out more than we have been eating at home. My goal this month (which also includes my birthday is only eating out 5 times this month.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Smile

Count me in, I'm always up for a new challenge!!! I'm going to try and not eat out at all...generally it's a couple of times a month...fast food...gotta love it!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I look at things a little different, not really days but amount. Because some days its just me ( kids at dads ) and i will go grab a sub. Normally I spend $100 on out to eat. For April I will stay under $50. That will probably be twice me eating out with kids and a maybe a sub or two.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

We usually don't eat out at all (usually 2-3 times a year). This month I am travelling to my DD's college graduation and will have to eat out those days I am gone. DH doesn't like to eat out much at all. This will be a great challenge for us to use.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Jumping in on this one. We have eaten out WAY TOO MUCH the past month and a half. Since we moved to our new house, we are still trying to get into a routine, so it's been easy for us to just go somewhere instead of eating at home.

After meeting some friends this weekend for an unplanned dinner out, I knew then...enough is enough. The pocketbook needs a well deserved rest. So I am going to give us a little play room instead of going cold turkey...I would like to limit it to 1 time out in April if that much.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

April is b day month in our house and we let the kids pick where to eat on their b day. So I know we will be going to a fast food place on the 3rd and 15th.

I'm going to say I'm in for 4 this month because I know dh and I will have a lunch date.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We're in for 1 only. That's the day dd2 has her neurology appointment an hour and a half away from home and it's 2 days before my birthday. So the girls and I get a treat.

McD
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I am going to join this! I need to really limit myself to eating out!!!!! I will shoot for 3 times.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm in. Although the last 2 months we have only eatten out 1 time each month. My goal is 1 or less.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Wow, I need this one! It is our form of entertainment, too. Therefore, we will try for eating out 3 times this month. I don't count DH in that because if he eats out, he gets reimbursed from his job. I CAN DO THIS!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast