Frugal Village Forums banner

Disney rewards points

14K views 59 replies 10 participants last post by  HJeffrey 
#1 ·
FPSNN83JX9

25 points

I wonder if we couldn't get a sticky for these points and then I could just add them instead of starting a new thread?

Disney Movie Rewards

#29 ·
V7NK93DQ5Y = 5 pts

There is this thing going on with facebook right now also, I haven't looked into it yet but something about linking your facebook page to disney and you will get 25pt, will go look into that now. If you find anything on that, please post.

#30 ·
We've launched a Disney Movie Rewards Facebook App that allows you to access your homepage through Facebook and share your Disney Movie Rewards activities, wishlist and more with your friends! For helping us test it out, you'll get 25 Bonus Points upon connecting. Be sure to let us know what you think so we can make it even better! (For those of you that don't like Facebook Applications, no need to worry-- NOTHING is changing on our regular Facebook page)

***The easiest way to do this is go to the regular disney rewards page and click on the facebook "F" on the right side of the page (I was already signed into fb on another screen) and it all went through in one click and my 25 points were added instantly.

#34 ·
1: 25docnfi84ds
2-4: 25doc83nf8ah
5: 25docfnc9dna
6: 25doc56fbx71
7: 25docvbzq987
8: 25doc846dbd9
9-11: 25doc89dsdjd
12: 25doc3263jde
13: 25doc8dfdkft
14: 25doc7fgd6ab
15: 25doc9qfjafp
16-18: 25doc93hfdkq
19: 25doc83ealdj
20: 25docdksaf8s
21: 25doclkdajfe
22: 25docekjfakx
23-25: 25docfjkarjf

They end quickly so some may not be live

#50 ·
They are for the disneymovierewards.go.com site. When you buy Disney movies they have a code inside...you enter that on the site and get points. Every now and again, Disney has special codes (like the ones mentioned here) that you can enter for extra points...they're usually very limited time things, lasting just a day or so. The points can be cashed in for various things...I've gotten a few DVDs with mine and shipping was free, so it didn't cost me anything but time to type in the codes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.