ShoppersDrugMart+ coupons= great deals this week.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Talking ShoppersDrugMart+ coupons= great deals this week.

I just came back from some Christmas shopping and stopped by shoppers to get a few stapels (eggs and milk are usually cheaper here than anywhere else), and the flyer had some great deals. Here is what I got...

Satin Care Shaving gel- $1.99 minus $2.00 coupon=FREE (for a stocking stuffer).
    Toblerone chocolate bar .99 minus $1 coupon= FREE (another stocking stuffer)
    Dairyland Creama- 2 for 3.00 minus $1.50 coupons= $1.50 for 2.
    Kleenex- 1.29 minus 0.50 coupon= .79 for lotion kleenex (I bought 4, our recent batch of colds had cleared out my cupboard)
    Ocean spray Cranberry sauce= 99 cents minus 50 cent coupon= .49 cents
    Silk Soya drink 2 for $3 minus 1.00 coupons= 0.50!!!! each ( I bought 6)

I spent $8.20 for all the above !!!!

I also wanted to buy the salmon fillets and european veggies because I have $1coupons for those and they are on sale too... but they were out... so I will try again later in the week.
    Last edited by hollyhill; 12-13-2008 at 09:21 PM.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Don't you just love Shoppers Drug Mart. And you earn points while shopping there. We have a brand new one being built in the city I shop at. It opens Jan. 8th. Can't wait.

Great job on the deals you got.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Great deals! For some reason I've noticed my shoppers seems always to be out of the Europes Best also, been hanging on to my coupons till they have some in, hopefully they will soon cause those suckers are going to expire soon.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by homesteadmamma View Post
    Don't you just love Shoppers Drug Mart. And you earn points while shopping there. We have a brand new one being built in the city I shop at. It opens Jan. 8th. Can't wait.

Great job on the deals you got.
    There will probably be extra special deals during the opening!!!!!

I find that SDM has some great grocery specials, and so I keep a close eye on the flyers.

London Drugs have some amazing specials too and you can use multiple coupons (different coupons for the same product, ie: a .50 cent one and a $1 one on the same product). But with SDM you get points too.

Having a SDM close to you will be great!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

We don't have a London Drugs. Before my mom went into a nursing home, she always shopped at London Drugs. (She lives in Kamloops.) She loved that place.

QM
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by djbout View Post
    Great deals! For some reason I've noticed my shoppers seems always to be out of the Europes Best also, been hanging on to my coupons till they have some in, hopefully they will soon cause those suckers are going to expire soon.
    If you're referring to the Europe's Best vegetables, either Loblaws or RCSS has them on sale for $1.99 a bag. If you have the printable $1 off coupons, that's only 99 cents each. (You may want to check the online flyers to see which store it actually is before racing out!)

QM
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by hollyhill View Post
    ...Kleenex- 1.29 minus 0.50 coupon= .79 for lotion kleenex (I bought 4, our recent batch of colds had cleared out my cupboard)...
    Where did you get the 50 cent off kleenex coupons?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quiltin' Mama View Post
    If you're referring to the Europe's Best vegetables, either Loblaws or RCSS has them on sale for $1.99 a bag. If you have the printable $1 off coupons, that's only 99 cents each. (You may want to check the online flyers to see which store it actually is before racing out!)
    We don't have either of those stores in the west.... wish we did. Tell them to come out here, will ya????

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quiltin' Mama View Post
    Where did you get the 50 cent off kleenex coupons?
    They were in the freebie newspaper inserts awhile back. They are called???? Smart Shopper or something like that?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I haven't seen Smart Shopper in the paper for a long time. Hmmmm have to check that out. We use to get it all the time. I wonder if the librarian takes them out of the paper or whether they come in the paper anymore.
    Last edited by homesteadmamma; 12-14-2008 at 07:06 PM.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by homesteadmamma View Post
    I haven't seen Smart Shopper in the paper for a long time. Hmmmm have to check that out. We use to get it all the time. I wonder if the librarian takes them out of the paper or whether they come in the paper anymore.
    It comes about once a month here (so it might be easy to miss), and if the coupons are really good I go to our local post office where there is a stack of freebie papers with a recycling box next to it. Many people grab the paper and dump all the flyers directly into the recycling box. So then I can grab as many coupon flyers I want!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hollyhill View Post
    It comes about once a month here (so it might be easy to miss), and if the coupons are really good I go to our local post office where there is a stack of freebie papers with a recycling box next to it. Many people grab the paper and dump all the flyers directly into the recycling box. So then I can grab as many coupon flyers I want!
    I use to be able to do this when I worked at the senior's lodge. They just dumped the papers and I'd go through their paper box for recycling. I don't work anymore so can't do that. I do miss the few coupons I would find.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Thanks Quiltin' Mama

I'll keep my eyes peeled at RCSS, though we dont have a Loblaws in BC I know RCSS is part of their "group". One thing I have noticed though is that our prices are higher out west for the exact same flyer items each week, doesn't seem to matter whether it's places like Shoppers or RCSS we just pay more

Hollyhill I don't know which province your in but we have RCSS (Real Canadian Superstore) in BC and AB. I think there are a few other Supermarkets that fall under the Loblaws umbrella, another one I can think of in BC at least is Extra Foods.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

The Europes Best vegetables were on sale at Zehrs this week,we bought some and were going to use them yesterday and noticed on the package they were made in China...so DH is returning them today.I really don't want to be eating anything from the land of tainted food products.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I love Shoppers! I was hoping they would have a redemption week in December but it seems they arent going to. I have over 100,000 points I have been saving to get stocking stuffers and needed things! I can still get $150 free but it would have been nice to get $200. I also get the butter and eggs there when on sale and out here sometimes milk too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast