Your day, Friday January 25th 2013
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Your day, Friday January 25th 2013

Today I will be cleaning and cleaning and cleaning and doing the grocery shopping - that's if I can get my head around a list both for the normal stuff as well as for the dinner that we're hosting tomorrow evening. I have various ideas about what to make but just sitting down and doing the list is another matter. There's too much going on in my head at the moment.

It will once again be a very cold day but already a big thaw is being forecast for Sunday. That should be interesting.
    Usually that means RAIN and lots of it.

I hope to come on here tomorrow and say that my cleaning is all done and that I have done all the grocery shopping and know exactly what I am going to make. Plus most of it is already made.
    Yeah - right - and pigs will fly LOL!!!

Have a great day everyone.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My plan for today:
    Run
    Fix ds's gas tank door
    Take dd to preschool
    School kids
    Take a check for BS to council
    Oversee the kids cleaning the house
    Make dinner

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Laundery, Grocerys,and a bit of cleaning..Got 2 be gone all weekend and one day next week..

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Ugh I've been slacking today - did the usual AM routine with DH but then got home and flopped on the couch surfing the web. I have a wicked headache settling in and I think dad wants to go shopping today too

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Dutchie, we are going to have more snow (dismal) before the thaw, here, so I expect to be knee-deep in wet slush by Sunday. But here we are - Freezing Friday on the north-east coast. I drove to my music-teacher's today: the snow-ploughs don't get as far as her house so it was . . . interesting. Snow is also blowing off the fields, causing drifting on the roads - and not a plough in sight. Lots of pigs, flying by, however.

I am now BORED with the snow.

If I weren't taking care of an injured ankle, I might be out there, enjoying it, hiking in it, cross-country-skiing over it. But I'm not. This recovery-period is growing VERY stale.

Best of luck with all your hospitality and housecleaning plans.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I originally thought the idea was to give a description of what today has been rather than the opposite. Well today wasn't a too productive day I am affraid. But let's start with the beginning. They decided to fire me indeed, well that wasn't that much of a surprise but it is never pretty. Not that I could really help it, I just wasn't powerful enough and good enough in a part of the job. So today I wrote a short e-mail to one of the people at an interim office I have been talking to before. I got an e-mail back that she no longer worked at that part of the company, but that she would forward my cv to the colleagues who were. I ll see what comes from it. I also got a denial on another application I have sent, but the office sent me 2 other vacatures to watch too. And my old company would send my cv to some other companies in the group. Apparently they were a bit ashamed to let me go. Ah well I can only wait and get myself together during the weekend and start looking again on monday.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good afternoon, Babysat for my 4yr old gr'dau today. Good day. I've got a quiche in for supper. We've got company for supper tomorrow night, too. I've swept the LR. I won't clean the BR till tomorrow. Turn the lights on low & burn a few candles. We'll be ok, Dutchie. I will watch TV tonight (hope there's something good on to watch), fall asleep in my chair, get up about 10p & do some more housework. I'm a night owl. Life is good.