Your day, Wednesday January 30th 2013
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Your day, Wednesday January 30th 2013

Good morning!
    I honestly don't know why I am so cheerful this morning, it certainly has nothing to do with the weather.
    It couldn't rain any harder if it tried and it's blowing a gale. EUGH!!!
    Unfortunately I have to go out in it today - I have some grocery shopping to get done and I have to go to school.
    Tuesday and Wednesdays are, for now, my busiest days with school.

I have managed to get a LOAD of stuff done today - 3 loads of laundry ironed away, a new load ready for the dryer.
    The whole house is tidied up except for my daughter's room (aka as the pigsty).
    I have even talked for 30 mins on skype with my bff in the US.
    It is always fun to talk with her.

We will be seeing her at the end of Feb since my hubby has booked a long weekend for the two of us in New York.
    I don't know what got into him since it is so unlike him to do this kind of thing especially since we had already booked a vacation at the end of April. The only thing he said was that he got a GREAT deal on it and that we deserve it!

Now I am going to brave the elements and get some grocery shopping done and also figure out what's for dinner this evening and tomorrow.
    Can you believe that January is almost gone already?

Have a great day everyone!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

How fab to have a surprise holiday! I must confess New York is not somewhere I'd want to visit myself but I can understand why everyone loves it.

It is super windy here today but it's also sunny so not too bad, especially as I don't have to go out at all. I've had another puttery morning, I've just done some ironing, made DH a birthday card and stuff like that. I can't believe how quickly January has passed, I don't know if that's good or bad but my birthday seems like an age ago!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

NYC is my hometown, and I tell everybody that they have not lived until they have visited NYC. We were back there in October for a family wedding, and I wish I was still there! Florida.....ugh! But How nice of your dh! Believe me......you will not be disappointed!

Let us know !

Theresa

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

nice little trip as i have a friend who lives in manhatten enjoy yourself.It's been cold and snowy here the only thing going on in these parts is that flu which i'm finally getting over thank goodness.Getting laundry done up here and doing more of my easter crafts as i also have started my spring decor as well got lots of ideas from pinterest,made my chicken chili yesterday which i will be enjoying today.Ordered my dwarf fruit bushes as i'll be growing my own and i see they now have dwarf vegetables as well so i'll be getting a few of those as i enjoy gardening and in the long run it will be cheaper especially at the price of produce these days.Off to throw in another load of wash and get these plants ordered enjoy your day.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well I got the paperwork I had been lacking, so I went to the union's and the labor council office, which took most of the morning. This afternoon I have sent the reference letter to the 2 interim offices I promised too and applied for one job. Guess it is only wait and see. It was raining this morning, but seems well now, sun is shining .

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Whereabouts are you in Florida Theresa? We'll be in Florida for a couple of days at the end of April.

We both absolutely LOVE NYC.
    I do understand that it isn't everyone's cup of tea but I get so much energy from that city,
    I almost light up.
    I can really understand that you miss it.

The weather cleared up a bit here too this afternoon and coming home from school, the sun was shining and the sky was blue.

I hope that the job situation is resolved soon Ayanka (((HUGS))))

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

It's evening here. I babysat all day for my 4yr old gr'dau. We had "school" & watched a movie this afternoon. We had LO cabbage soup for supper. Along with everyone else in this area, I will watch the bad weather come in. Be safe.