Your day, Saturday February 9th 2013
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Your day, Saturday February 9th 2013

Felt a little bit under the weather today (headache and muscle aches) - I was hoping that the touch of flu that Fiori had picked hadn't jumped over to me as it did around Christmas.

She is feeling a bit better now and thankfully me too, especially since we are having dinner with friends/neighbors this evening.
    I didn't know what to wear this evening - it is always definitely more a casual event than fancy. While I was having a look through my closet I discovered a sweater that I had bought in Las Vegas in September and hadn't worn yet - actually I had completely forgotten about it. Don't you love it when you find something like that?
    So I am wearing a red, fine-knit sweater (golf-style - with checks on the front) and jeans and heels. It is very comfy and that is exactly what I was wanting.

I haven't been out today but it has been snowing on and off but thankfully it hasn't stuck. It seems to be very cold though.
    To be quite honest I would much rather stay inside and just veg out in front of the TV. But I know that it will be great fun when I get there - all of 3 mins walk LOL.

Have a great evening!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi Dutchie, It's a sunny day here, high of 32*F. My friend just sent me an email of "Walmart pictures", been looking thru them, laughing till tears! I've swept, picked up, household chores... ! I'm already to go to a basketball game. Then a bunch of us are going to a fast food joint afterwards. I will finish the day watching "As Time Goes By" on PBS. Have a fun time @ your supper.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I am working on the bookcase in our bedroom today - a lovely sunny Saturday here. Making sense out of the madness always makes me feel great! Had a wonderful breakfast made by DD - Kim chee fried rice!