Your day, Monday February 11th 2013
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Your day, Monday February 11th 2013

Good morning!

Thankfully no more snow has fallen but the wind outside is so cold that - as my mom would say - 'it will cut you in two'.

Today I have to do some grocery shopping and laundry but further it is quiet day and I hope it stays that way.

Have a great day!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Good morning!

No snow here but it's a bit cold, there is snow further south I think. The wind is very icy though.

We had a great weekend, it was the first home game of the season for the team I follow so we went to that, my father and both of my brothers were there so that was fun. To say the game was eventful is an understatement so I have a bit of a sore throat today from singing and shouting!

I'm looking for some new recipes today, this horse burger thing has made me want to cook from scratch even more (we cook from scratch most of the time but I do buy some ready made things). Even though we don't eat meat or fish I think I want to keep a tighter control over what we eat. I'm hoping to squeeze in some time for quilting and I have lots of little household tasks to do today. So a little bit of everything for me.

Hope you all have a good day.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have to double time it today. We fly out of Boston tomorrow. I have two appointments today that were cancelled Friday, cleaning, and packing. Ugh!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

the horse burger thing is mad..im so glad im a veggie but it does make me glad i cook most stuff from scratch. ive been getting most of the meat from the local butchers rather than the supermarket as well as he has a 20euro weekly bundle which is great, things like this do make me want to keep a better eye on what we eat!

been a busy day so far, went to the drs for some blood test results, i have to get them done every 3 month..all good there though. I decided to walk to the drs which is a 4 mile round trip so thats my exersise for the day done as well

while i was in town I decided to go to the butchers for his special..for 20Euro you get 7 items ( you pick 7 out of 14 choices)
    everytime you get the deal you get entered into a weekly draw, if you win you get the deal for 10 euro..I was delighted when i walked in to see i had won last weeks draw! so i got a weeks worth of meat for 10euro

then when i got home there was a 10 euro tesco voucher as payment for some online surveys i had done!

so today is going pretty well

have a good day

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Rainy and chilly here in NJ...ugh! I have two appointments and then coffee with friends tonight. Dinner is going to be a BIG salad , catch up on laundry and surf the net!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have called back the company that called on Friday and told me they would call me back. Apparently the lady I spoke with forgot to call me back and I can sign my contract tomorrow morning. Part of me is only going to believe it when I have actually signed though...

I want to thank you guys for letting me rent and the support. It helped me being on track and emotionally stable.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well it was 40 degrees out when I went to bed last night and now it is windy as the dickens and snowing on top of it!!! I wish the weather would just straighten its act up and bring us spring .

Today, I will be sorting through stuff in my main closet in the bedroom and clean the rest of the room as well. We are having leftovers for dinner so no cooking today , but I will be going through the cupboards to see what we need if anything. Other than that it's going to be a relatively quiet, do nothing, day .

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ayanka View Post
    I have called back the company that called on Friday and told me they would call me back. Apparently the lady I spoke with forgot to call me back and I can sign my contract tomorrow morning. Part of me is only going to believe it when I have actually signed though...

I want to thank you guys for letting me rent and the support. It helped me being on track and emotionally stable.
    I understand how you feel that you'll believe it when it happens. Sounds positive though, fingers crossed it all goes through smoothly.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good Afternoon!
    Wind advisory, low 30's, dreary & spittin' snow, here. I've got 3 loads of wash hanging in the basement. I made a roaster of my "everything goes in it" soup. Will be ready for noon meals. The dishwasher has just stopped--I'll open it for the warm, moist air. Called a couple of friends. Tomorrow is my shopping day. I'm making my lists & deciding on my driving route. Will be watching my half/hour, no thinking, just enjoyable TV shows tonight eating popcorn.