Frugal Friday, 11/12/10
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Frugal Friday, 11/12/10

Hip hip hooray, it's FRIDAY!

We made it! And it's been a rough and wild ride! Of course, my weekend isn't going to be any more relaxing, but I can rule out my work for a few days!

So, today I still have a houseful of guests. The men were up and gone by 6:30 this morning to go elk hunting, and the women and children are still sleeping. I am getting my much-needed alone time right now.

I was supposed to have the day off from work, but due to ds being sick earlier in the week, I have to go in at least for a couple of hours this morning. However my co-worker called me to let me know she was sick today, and my boss went home sick yesterday. So we'll see. If I DO get out early, I am going Christmas shopping with my mommy and my sil! lol

Tonight oldest dd has a 4H Vet science meeting. Ugh. Although I'm excited about the program, because she wants to be a vet when she grows up. And what better way to see if she will like doing that? So I will suck it up and take along a book. Wish I knew how to knit already....

Have a great day!
    -Vanessa

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Today is kind of a busy day. Just have a lot going on.

I will work from home and then head out a little bit later to get my haircut. I need to run to the grocery store to get a few more items for football tailgating tomorrow and then DBF and I will eat dinner at home before heading to his parents house to spend the night. Tomorrow, we will be heading down to Purdue to watch the Purdue/Michigan game....should be fun!

All I want to do is crawl back into bed.....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have nothing going on today which is probably a good thing.

Working now, potato soup with Rye toast packed for lunch, leftovers for dinner.

Man I just can't take the excitement for a Friday!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Have gone through my guest closet---cleaned and organized..... Added to the boxes for donation.........scarves, gloves, purses, a coat and a pair of shoes.......also one pair of boots.

Going to take a walk after lunch (yeah, late lunch).

Took a ton of stuff from around the house out to the trash. (sort of a 27 fling boogie)

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Was able to get a couple things done. Did laundry, went for walk, went to drugstore, added minutes to my phone, made some scones for tomorrow. Wrapped up chicken soup made in crockpot.

Still need to get ready for tomorrow.

Also need to get in touch with management because I can hear a squirrel running around in rafters. Cat is very interested in the sound coming from ceiling.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Got up at 8:30(ahhh), fixed coffee, got DH to sleep, called unemployment which got me nowhere, I have to now call on Monday, got a shower, went to pick up my check, bank, Amish store, RiteAid, local grocery store to get steaks B1G1F. Then it was back home, put stuff away, go through mail, and now I'm here until DH gets up at 5:30. He's the king of cooking steaks in the house. After dinner it will be dishes, and then time for relaxation.

Cat

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Wasn't to frugal today went dollar tree,Jc penny they had a good sale went Gw then to walmart got 7 more christmas gifts today.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Wasn't a super frugal day for me. Went to pay some bills(was so excited to find out that only 3 more payments for daughter's bedroom set), took daughter to her therapy appointment, hit up old navy with my 30 percent off coupon picking up some goodies for the kiddos and I, and then went out for lunch with them. We only do this about once a month. It was nice to be able to do it.