Frugal Friday, 9/23/11
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Frugal Friday, 9/23/11

It's Friday! Woo-hoo!!!

And it's absolutely GORGEOUS outside right now. The sun is starting to rise, so the mountains have a pink glow to them. Amazing.

Enough of that nonsense! lol I have to work today, but somehow it's tolerable knowing the weekend is almost here. DH is coming home tonight. He still hasn't deployed, he is waiting for his paperwork to come through. So we get to enjoy him for another weekend. He's such a sweetie, he sold plasma and saved money to buy the family a new computer without me knowing about it. Awesome! Can't wait to see it!

I started decluttering my basement, and now that's all I want to do. What a great feeling to get rid of stuff that I know I'll probably never need. Looking forward to doing more of that this weekend!

Tonight I am just going to hang out with my family! Oldest dd has friends coming over for a sleepover, so we'll also have a little added chaos.

Have a great day!
    -Vanessa

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Overcast again and cool but I love it. The sun is suppose to start shining this afternoon.

My plans will be to freeze some apples for apple pies, do some laundry, work on a brake job in the shop with DH and maybe hit a few yard sales!!

Happy Friday everyone!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Happy first day of fall although it doesnt feel like it here in NJ warm and muggy and raining actually have the ac on to take the humidty out of the house. Doing laundry and daily cleaning Have to get some papers together for our lawyer. Going to run out to get an italian bread to go with the lasagna were having for dinner Have to close the pool this weekend so rain or not thats on the agenda Have a great friday everyone

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Going over to my BIL and SIL's house today to get their kids off the bus and stay and watch their 5 kids for the next 2 days and 2 nights. Wish me luck!

Going to bake a huge batch of chocolate chip cookies to take over there. Hype them all up on sugar, lol.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Smile

Happy Fall Ya'll! I'm going to the naturalist today get my blood checked. Boss call wanted me to work today so I said yes, need more hrs. Sun is shining supposed to rain this afternoon and for the next 5 days uggg!!!! Have a fab Frugal Friday!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My plans for today are very simple. The grandparents are taking the kids to see Dolphin Tales so I can nap. (trying to stay rested so I'll be ready anytime I go into labor) Hopefully sometime soon I'll also get a call from the hubby. He is in the running for a higher position at work. The decision is supposed to be announced today. Hopefully soon!!!!!