Frugal Friday - Sept 7/12
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Frugal Friday - Sept 7/12

This should be an easy day for me with no spending. I am sick and have no desire to deal with anybody unless I *have* to. Dinners in the crockpot and its a science experiment. Hopefully its edible and will get eaten. I have my beverages all laid out on the table next to me on the couch with my meds and am settling in for a nap. DH has been taken care of and is at work already with his food provisions. Dad's puttering about with no desire to go shopping so all is good here.

What are y'all doing today?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Hey some of my best dinners started out as science experiments!
    DH aka Mad Hen
    (http://mad-hen-creations.blogspot.com/)

Every time you spend money, you're casting a vote for the kind of world you want. Anna Lappe

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Doing more laundry today. Have more loads to do but am in no hurry. Mostly fall/winter stuff so it can wait. Got the exercise in. While going through clothes I found two pairs of khaki's that were a little small but I was holding on to for the when I loose weight. Tried them on today and they fit. So now i have MORE clothes to wear. Sort of like going shopping but not spending anything. Really need to straighten this place up. It is getting pretty unorganized around here. So between doing the laundry will straighten the place up. Turned AC on for a little bit. Allergies are still acting up. One more week and hopefully will not have to worry about them anymore.

Hope you can get the rest you need Libby. Let us know how your experiment went.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Same as you. Hubby and DD keep touching me and saying, "But you don't have a fever." Hubby implies it is allergies (as in hay fever) which it might be because ragweed levels are through the roof. It doesn't matter because I still feel like poo-poo. I have bills to pay and I really don't want to go anywhere. Give the car a rest. I've been beating the streets the last two days. I want to cocoon inside the house and forget the world exists.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Cookie - I hope you feel better soon!! DH thinks I have allergies as he's suffering with same symptoms. I think he's caught what I have. We'll see within a few days. But having suffered through ragweed - it feels the same as a wicked cold. If you're able to - I say nap and leave everything else to be dealt with later or in mini steps. It took a lot out of me but knowing dinner is doing its own thing while I sleep is priceless!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

At home today, doing wash in cold h20 & HM detergent. HM supper already planned. A/c off, windows opened. Wearing thrifted shirt & patched capris & hand me down shoes. But I've got my LIPSTICK on.....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Try turning the ac on for a while. If it is allergies it will definately help. Hope you two feel better!

Allergies are definately no fun. Used to suffer as a kid before there was anything like claritin.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by shoiji View Post
    Try turning the ac on for a while. If it is allergies it will definately help. Hope you two feel better!

Allergies are definately no fun. Used to suffer as a kid before there was anything like claritin.
    I hope that allergies were gone by now.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Going to have a no spend day here...pick some garden corn(yummy)...and have a fun day playing outside with Sophie and Blossom...Oh my...they play hide and seek...funniest thing...laugh so hard my sides hurt.