Frugal Friday 1/11/13
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Frugal Friday 1/11/13

I'll try to make today as frugal as possible.

So far today, I dropped dh at the dealership to pick up ds' car. Paid two bills. I had to pay in person, because they were due today. Ate breakfast, I splurged and got McD's.

Now to figure out how much money is left after the other bills and do the grocery shopping and pet food shopping.

I'm taking my small dog with me on a few errands. I have one more bill to pay, which I can pay thru a drive thru, a bank withdrawal, and out to the pet store. My sweet pea's birthday is Sunday, so I'm taking him to the pet store to get food and to get some birthday cookies for him and the other two.

I'll drop him off and let the other two dogs out to do their business and then I'll be off again to grocery shop. I also need to pick up a wedding gift for tomorrow. I could have done everything in one trip, but I need a potty break too and I just don't like leaving the dogs for so long.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Got my last paycheck today. Put part of it in savings and part on my credit card. Took the family to an indoor park to play this morning and will spend the afternoon cleaning house. I have cleaned two bathrooms and done most the laundry. I need to clean the baseboards in the laundry room and vac stairs to the basement. Two of the kids work tonight so it will be a smaller crowd at home to cook for. Thinking cod, baked potatoes and creamed corn

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I was going to buy some sheet vinyl online today to use with my Cricut - and didn't. Don't need it yet and still need to dig my Cricut out. Only spending $$ on postage today.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

DH has been home sick for the past two days. He's not full on sick and I'm trying to prevent him from getting there. I hope its not the flu! So plenty of fluids, I've drugged him up and given him plenty of aids to soothe his symptoms as he's usually strong headed and refuses to take anything. Not even a regular strength Tylenol. So far so good.

I'm feeling run down as well so I've been taking it easy and beefing up my supplements/vitamins & fluid intake to try to catch whatever he's caught.

So yes, it has been a Frugal Friday - staying home hiding from the world so we don't spread germs

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Today I went & worked out then had a sauna. Came home & showered then made my lunch &
    Went to work. It was a no spend day. We had leftovers for dinner.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Still sick so i stayed home instead of hitting Big Lot.
    Everyone is quite happy w/ eating at home
    Its Dh's bday and he already recieved his gifts but i made him a double batch of choc. chip brownies. Skipped the ice cream,whipped creme and frosting (unnecessary $$)
    Skipped the card and gift wrap too. He got honey I bought from a local farm.

Kept the heat down and just used the space heaters where I was.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

not the most fugal day here. Went to the eye doctor and had to take dd to doctor also. I guess we all have those days!