Frugal Friday 2019
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Frugal Friday 2019

Share all Frugal Friday Posts here.

4/12 Another chilly day here. I loved listening to the wind last night. Felt cozy inside my home.

Haven't felt well most of the week, so I haven't gotten much done.

Today I finally got a load of laundry going. Then off to the store for those bird feeders I've been wanting.

Not sure if dgd will get to spend the night. She got in trouble yesterday, so that privilege was taken away. Hopefully she got to earn it back. She likes to help me fold laundry and earn money.

Dinner will most likely be frozen pizza, unless dh wants something else.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

4/19 Nice and sunny, but chilly.

Today is my big shopping day, so I'm off to hit all the stores. Unfortunately, there isn't a store that carries everything I need. Luckily they are all fairly close to each other.

We got a lot done at inlaws house yesterday. Tonight we will finish the edges of the carpet and install the baseboards. We need to get a plug, since the person doing some of the construction broke the plug for the washing machine. Then I think we are done. It's up to everyone else to get the rest of the house ready. Mostly needs a good cleaning.

We'll go to Home depot tonight to get the plug and pick up a few last minute items. I'll look at some more paint colors for my house. It's time to paint the outside again.

The dinner plan for tonight is homemade pizza. If not, I have $10 to use at a pizza place here and we'll just grab some there while we are out.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

4/26 Another beautiful day, before the rains come. Just wish I felt better. I think my crohns is acting up.

I need to wash some blankets and change the sheets on the bed.

We'll go to the store tonight to pick up the last few things for the inlaws house. They should be ready to move in this weekend.

Dgd will most likely spend the night.

We'll probably have ham, eggs, hashbrowns for dinner tonight.

I do need to run to the store to pick up a few items for next week.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

5/10 The sun is shining!

Got up today and actually cooked some breakfast. Usually it's just a cookie and a soda. We'll see how this goes. I'm having tummy issues and I really need this to clear up quickly. It's been a month. It took me that long to realize I'm in a flare.

I do need to return some shoes I got for dgd and exchange for a different size. Drop off my hallmark ornament order. I'm pretty late doing that this year.

Not sure what we'll do for dinner. It may be breakfast, burgers or frozen pizza or mac & Cheese. We'll see where we are when it's time to eat and if we even feel like eating.

It's the last push to get the inlaws moved. Just a bit of clean up and making beds. There are still a few little things that need to be done, but nothing to prevent them from moving in.