So what is everyone doing on this fine fine friday?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default So what is everyone doing on this fine fine friday?

Well tonight we are haivng people over for a cook out and get together. So I need to get the rest of that stuff done. I need to sweep all downstairs and upstiars. Clean up the kitchen, change the cat liter.

Dh needs to clean out the garage so we can put the food table in there less in and out in the house. Need to sweep outside and put out the cushions. Bring up some chairs from the basement, Clean the outside plastic chairs.

But overall I plan to have a great day. I have all the food down already so that is one less thing to worry about doing. YEAH!!!

It is really nice here today and I opened all the windows so that is great!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Going to the police dept with my MIL. Someone stole her handicapped thing -a- ma- jig out of her car! Nice, huh?

After that I need to run to the post office and then pick up some Draino or something similar. The drains (both tub & sink) in one of my bathrooms are really backed up

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Aww justjoy that stinks about the handicapped sign, some people just need a life!!

Today so far I've fed all the beasties, let the mama hen and peeps out, got one load of laundry done and done the dishes.

Still need to do 2 more loads of laundry, sweep the house (daily thing with 5 shedding dogs and a cat), figure out dinner, evening chores, fit a nap in there and then work tonight from 10pm to 6am.

kj

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good morning!

It's rainy/cloudy/gloomy today, so it looks like another day in the house for us. Got woke up by a HUGE boom of thunder at 4:30am. This was after a wrong number to my cell phone at 2am. Needless to say, I'm a little sleepy this morning.

On the list to do today is:
    ~laundry
    ~wrap dd's birthday presents
    ~dust the darned living room!! (I'm procrastinating...I hate dusting)
    ~knit

I'm sure there are other things I need to do, but I need more caffeine in my system before they will come to me

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hey everyone!
    Its nice and cool this morning, but a little humid for the mountains.

I've fed the chickens and dogs
    Done a load of laundry
    Sent dh off to work
    sent dd off with dh to my sisters to swim, will actually run into town to pick her up today. Will be the first time in over 2 weeks I've gone into town, but I'm in need of some groceries and such. Dh laughs at me, such a homebody.

need to run to: make 2 returns and shop at target, safeway & WAG
    get some work work done -I've got a dealine coming up
    get dh ready for his next trip

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have a bunch of dusting and furniture polishing to do plus my neighbor wants to have a yard sale in the beginning of August so I need to find more stuff to put out for myself so I can earn a few extra bucks

Other than that I need to just straighten up the house a bit, put dishes away from the dishwasher and vacumn and mop the hardwood floors.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well today is another goof off vaction day for me - Woo-Hoo!

Today I have already done:

~ Went to Publix and put merchandise in the freezer for tomorrow's demo
    ~ Went and seen my Momma and took her some earrings
    ~ Changed Bed Linens
    ~ Cleaned out 2.5 Gal. Fish Tank

When DH comes home from the Truck service DS, DH and I are:

~ Going to Lunch
    ~ Going to the Library
    ~ Going to Blockbuster
    ~ Going to Petco
    ~ Going to Family Dollar
    ~ Going to Sav-a-Lot

Then it's home for a very light supper (that means fend for yourself), movies and crocheting.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

So far I have...started laundry, put pork steak in marinade for supper, and wiped down the counters. Still need to...sweep and mop (yuck), vacuum, and dust.
    I am not leaving my house today, finished school shopping yesterday and don't want to spend anymore money lol!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Having a really bad headache today. Had to get DH up in the middle of the night so he could give me some medicine for it. I won't be doing much of anything today.
    DD has an earache still so DH is taking the afternoon off so he can take her to the pediatrician. Then he will take the kids a few streets over to supervise them while they cut a lady's yard - $20 each for them. Then he will take them to batting practice. DH or DS are going to cook dinner tonight.

Later tonight they will head to the bookstore for the Harry Potter release. If I feel better I will go too.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

So far I've done laundry, need to vacuum, mop, fold laundry, general pickup. Spent most of the morning shopping.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

It's cloudy and cool today... I returned library books on the way to work...going straight home after work and after supper is made I'm going to clean out the fridge and put a BIG pot of pinto beans on to soak.

It's going to be a cooking weekend for me... Making a stock pot of bean soup and a crock pot of split pea. I like to make a whole bunch at once then put into supper sized containers and freeze. I also freezer baggie pintos in supper sized portions for other meals. Makes it so much easier for quick, frugal meals...

I'm hoping to post some more ads on craigslist, too. I want our place cleaned out!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I think I'll be going back to Target this afternoon - I want to get more Gerber baby food (and maybe some toddler snacks), some Mott's juice, and some lunchables before some of the coupons expire.................

I may also do a mystery shop or two. I have 2 drive thru shops that must be done by Tuesday, so I may or may not get those done today!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I posted a few things on freecycle
    mailed a couple things
    took meds
    need to make an app. with dr.
    re-planning dinner
    file coupons
    checked emails
    done daily reading
    enjoying the rain since it's all we're getting for the next few days {where did summer decide to go????}
    get more trading done
    maybe watch a movie tonight to try & relax

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

waiting...waiting...waiting for the guy to come install the heater element for my hot tub. I am getting frustrated!

Other than that, not much. Had one parakeet fly off the other day, leaving the other one to pine for his loss. So we got another today. Poor guy is all freaked out. And Polly (our old parakeet) is trying hard to make friends. New one (Pookie) isn't havin it.

gotta get ready later for a get together...hopefully the hot tub guy will show up today!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

It's a nice day in NY. Not to hot. Went grocery shopping early so I could enjoy the rest of the day with the kids. Need to get laundry done. I got behind a few days ago and I can't seem to catch up. I am cooking a special dinner for my DH tonight. He got a promotion at work (hopefully not just a title, a raise would be nice) and we are celebrating.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast