I need my butt kicked
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default I need my butt kicked

Would you guys mind doing it?? The last 8 weeks or so have been frugal hell. I have forgotten everything I learned and completely slid into old, non-frugal habits.

Tonight DH and I faced the fact that we just aren't happy living the way we used to and are going back to everything I learned here.

I've literally become a different person since I joined here...thank you all so much.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Welcome back to frugality! Sometimes we slip and fall, but we have to get back on the wagon.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I agree, sometimes we slip, but we have to dust ourselves off and get right back on the wagon. What has already happened is done, and now is the time to get back with your frugality and your friends here!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Ya just can't enjoy it know that you know how wasteful it is, can you? That's a GOOD thing! Totally know that feeling. It's okay, dust yourself off, stand right back up, get right back on that horse.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Good for you! I am glad you and DH are in agreement! You are well on your way back to Frugalville!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Everybody slips now and again and the lesson learned is that we really don't want to live that way so we get back on the bandwagon of frugality. I love being frugal, it has become my hobby. We went out for dinner last night which is such a rare thing, didn't enjoy it one bit - the food left so much to be desired and the money we spent is really bothering me so no more dinners out for a long, long time.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Smile

congrats on finding your way back to frugality! now you know how rewarding and fun it really is! just remember that being frugal does not mean depriving yourself of things you like! keep looking at the world with creative eyes and being frugal can be fun!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I also took a frugal break. I am back on board, it is so much more rewarding to now were that money is going.....then what did we do with it! That feeling of control, it's so easy to sit back and let it slip away on silly things.
    Remember to save for something special, or a small trip....some little thing that you both can enjoy down the road (this really motivates my hubby).

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Suzy,

I absolutely love your kitty's picture. It's adorable!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

yes we all have slip ups, but glad your back.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Welcome back to the wagon. I think we all have little slips every now and then. Don't beat yourself up over it. Just hop back on the wagon and start over.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

No butt kicking needed. You went to the dark side, but now you're back. Good job!