Woman to Woman Program ends 3/31
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Woman to Woman Program ends 3/31

Just wanted to remind everyone that the Woman to Woman program will officially end on March 31. However, I hope you've made friendships that will last a life time. I know I have. If you would like to say anything about the program or your buddy in this thread feel free to do so. However, this is not a competition and you do not have to. I'm assuming already that you've told your buddy how much they mean to you.

My buddy has been Kathyrn (kkcondrey) and she is a wonderful buddy and is always so funny. Her and Joe have a great marriage and I really like her easy going personality. I really do hope that I can meet her in person one day. She lives close enough (just one state away) that I think it could be possible. She's been kind to me and really kind to Ryan as well. Couldn't ask for anyone better. Thanks Kat, you're the best!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Oh Pat, Is it over already. I can't believe that we've been doing this for a few months now. You've been a great buddy. All the cards and PM's were wonderful and I loved the package you sent me prior to Valentines day when Joe was out of town. It's been great having you for a "buddy" You'll have to plan it so you drive thru here on a Sat. or Sun on your way to Florida