Christmas ornament exchange - list of who I've received
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Christmas ornament exchange - list of who I've received

I'm making a list here in this thread of whose ornaments I've received so far.

I received Jayne (teddymaker) today. Jayne they are just adorable. I fell in love with them.

I can't wait to get the rest!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Kimmee I received your ornaments today. They are adorable. Thank you so much.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Here is who I need to received from still. I'll remove the names as I received the ornaments.

Karen (dz_blond_girl)
    Carolyn (Karlisangel)
    Darlene
    Kathy (Kathybird)

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm still getting them boxed up, you did say we need to send them to you by the 21st didn't you?

Heather Bob
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Brenda, I believe it's the 31st.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Mine are off! I put them in a box to protect them, they could have fit in an envelope but I didn't want them to get crushed!!!!

Not a brilliant idea....wowsie!!!!

Canada post wanted $27.00 to send them in 2 days!!!!! Uh......oh, and don't forget tax on top of that!!!

I chose the 5 day option!

yvonne

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Brenda, it should be the 31st.

Yvonne, smart girl. I wouldn't pay $27 either to have them mailed.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

mine are in route!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Mine will go out either today or tomorrow....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I finished 6 the other day. I have 6 ready to put together. I have 6 to start from scratch. I forgot to get something to hang them by. I have some "hemp" string for jewelry making that might work. I also forgot about the halos. Man! I have an idea, but I think it's too big. Hopefully I'll be ready to mail next Monday.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Mine sure are labor intensive, not easy painting those little tiny spots.They are going slower than I thought,lol. My plan is to continue on (starting at 9am today) and not come back to the village till I get them all done. So if you don't see me, you'll know why.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm going to buy them this morning---I just didn't have time to make any...I'll be sending them today or tomorrow.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I mailed mine out Sept. 23rd. I don't know why they have not gotten there yet. I have my receipt but the post office said they couldn't do anything unless I had some kind of tracking (in hindsight, I see that I should have). I know I got the right address. I hope they are not lost out there somewhere, I put a return address on them so I don't know what could have happened.

They were homemade and I don't have the money or supplies to make/buy more. If they don't arrive by the cut off date, I guess I will have to be dropped from the list. I am going to post a picture of my reciept in the gallery later because, I don't want anyone to think I signed up for this, then didn't do it.

Maybe there is just a delay...the post office said it would take 7-10 days but its been twice that. It upsets me greatly that this has happened and I am sorry to everyone if they are never received.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Originally posted by crdurham
    I mailed mine out Sept. 23rd. I don't know why they have not gotten there yet. I have my receipt but the post office said they couldn't do anything unless I had some kind of tracking (in hindsight, I see that I should have). I know I got the right address. I hope they are not lost out there somewhere, I put a return address on them so I don't know what could have happened.

They were homemade and I don't have the money or supplies to make/buy more. If they don't arrive by the cut off date, I guess I will have to be dropped from the list. I am going to post a picture of my reciept in the gallery later because, I don't want anyone to think I signed up for this, then didn't do it.

Maybe there is just a delay...the post office said it would take 7-10 days but its been twice that. It upsets me greatly that this has happened and I am sorry to everyone if they are never received.
    I'm sorry you are feeling so bad. I can understand feeling upset because of the delay. There is still plenty of time for CJ to receive them and send them out!

I didn't think to get a tracking number......I was just astounded at the price of postage. I paid around $9.00 to have them sent...all because I put them into a box instead of an envelope. I figured there would be less chance for them to get lost....or damaged that way!

So, I really can understand how frustrating it is to rely on the postal service.

I believe you that you sent them out. I would still be more than happy for you to receive the ornament my children made.

I know that the postal service is a funny thing.......sometimes I can get letters almost the next day.........and then sometimes they take a week........all from the same person that lives about a 10 minute drive from me!

Hope you hear that Cj got them very soon!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Oh Cornelia, you don't have to post a copy of the receipt. We all believe you. They may still get here. I know that customs on both sides of the border are being a bit "nasty" sometimes so it may be its just being held up at customs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast