Frugal Village Forums banner

New in East TN

2K views 20 replies 20 participants last post by  PrairieRose 
#1 ·
Well, sort of in East TN, lol. We are moving there around Aug 1st. ;)

How did you hear about frugal village? I was searching online for living green and debt free.

What interests you here?
Learning to become debt free, live simpler, and live greener.

What will you contribute? Support and comraderie, tips and tricks on getting out of debt and/or living greener.

Do you know any other members here?
Not yet.

How many kids? Ages? Daughter - 21, son 20, granddaughter - 2.5, grandson - 9 months.

Tell us about yourself. Thought we were living the American Dream, but found out it was really only the dream of the banks and credit card companies. Decided to chuck it all and live a simpler life in a place we love, Eastern TN. Digging our way out of debt one step at a time.

Do you own any pets?
Two dogs - 6 and 12.

Occupation? Hubby is in road construction, I am a medical biller but unemployed at the moment. (Another fact that spurred the move.)

Married or single?
Married. Been together 6.5 years, married almost 3.

Interests and hobbies? Reading, cooking, hubby and the dogs, learning more about green living, crafts.

See less See more
#8 ·
Hi there and :welcome: to FV! Glad you joined us.

#10 ·
Welcome to the village I am coming to east tn in aug. I wish i could move there but obilgations keeep me here in NJ however i hope to get there someday awesome area again welcome and good luck

#14 ·
Hello Lissa and :welcome2: from Oklahoma. :wave:

#17 ·
Hi and welcome from a fellow newbie in Mississippi!

Be Blessed!
Di

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.