Frugal Village Forums banner

Hello from Kentucky!

1K views 15 replies 16 participants last post by  QM 
#1 ·
Hello! I have been reading on this board for awhile and just realized I hadn't joined. I love reading about your frugal ways...they are really inspiring to me. I have just recently learned the joy in couponing, and learning how to do other frugal things around our house. I am married to a wonderful husband, who was not raised to be frugal, but over the past year, has become to understand. He still thinks I'm crazy sometimes but that is o.k. by me. We have two daughters one is 12 and the other is 8. We grow our own garden, can and preserve what we can, and I am a preschool teacher, and love every minute of it. I'm looking forward to learning a whole lot more from you wonderful frugal people.

#4 ·
Welcome! :wave:

#8 ·
Howdy and welcome from a neighbor a state north of you, I LOVE Kentucky (especially the GORGEOUS horse farms). We have several friends there.

ff

#11 ·
welcome to the village. I like the word Village

#12 ·
Hi and welcome!

#16 ·
:welcome2: Hi and welcome to frugal village from cold, cold Canada! I know what you mean when you say your husband thinks you're crazy because of your frugal ways. Frugal living is fun, IMO!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.