Neeley....

Thread: Neeley....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Default Neeley....

Wanted to comment that I think you should go for having another baby I think your a awesome Mom! If I could I would try for another baby but not in the cards for me.
    Wife to Keith
    Mom of 3 boys

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

bumping....
    Wife to Keith
    Mom of 3 boys

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Thanks!!! You are so sweet.

I am so up in the air about it. Our oldest is 16 and youngest will be 14 on Monday. What a huge age difference we would have between them.

Plus, I turned 36 Tuesday. I'm getting OLD and getting there fast.

Both kids have told us to go for it. I knew DD would be all for it. But had concerns about DS. He is a momma's boy and the baby of the family. I was afraid he might have some issues with it. He was honest and said at first he didn't like the idea. But now he says he would love to have a baby brother to teach baseball and football to or a sister to teach softball and basketball to. He even said he thought a girl would be his choice. DD also said she wants a baby sister more so than a baby brother.

The other issue is that I am diabetic. I have an appointment coming up with my endocrinologist and plan to discuss with her the pros, cons, risks and what I need to be doing now to make sure everything would be a smooth as possible. Also would like her professional opinion on whether or not it's just too risky. After all, I do have my two kids that I want to be around with for many, many years to come. If the risks are too great, then we have talked about looking into adoption.

Thanks again for your vote of confidence and sweet words. They do mean a lot to me.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I had my youngest at 37 last of four the others were 16 14 12 and I am also a diabetic Best thing I ever did The older kids adored him he became the light of everyones life My eldest son is his God father and he is extremely close to his brothers and sister. Go for it it is awesome

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I had my youngest 6yrs ds at 36 yrs old. I too have health problems, brain tumor(non active) and seizures and fibromyalgia. We now have a 14 yr old ds and the 7 yr old. I wanted 3 kids but it took that long between the two to get pregnant again. It has been wonderful and I wouldn't change a thing. It was also physically hard in the early years. But you have two wonderful teenagers to help!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Hey now, my cousin thought she was going through early menopause, and her daughters were about the same age as yours... How astonished she was when the doctor told her she was pregnant at 40!! She had a beautiful son, and loved every minute of it.. He just graduated from high school... If your health permits, I would go for it... Especially if the kids are supportive of it... I hope it all goes well...