Figure the answer...win a prize
Okay ladies, time to test your logical reasoning ability. Remember the research paper I was working all day on? Well, it's finished and so is my own rendition of a logic problem. Be the first to figure it out and win a great prize. I am so excited about putting this on here that I haven't figured out what the prize will be, but I promise it will be something fun...and frugal! Put your thinking caps on ladies here goes:
A Day At The Fair
Robin and her three children love to eat jelly on their toast at breakfast every morning. Quite naturally their interest peaked when they read in the paper that there would be a jam and jelly-making contest at the county fair. Each contestant submitted a different flavor of jelly to the contest, wore a different colored apron, and sat together during the judging process. Each person won a ribbon ranging from first to fourth prize. Use the clues below to determine the order that each person sat, the colors of their aprons, the prize each contestant won, and the flavor of jelly each person submitted.
1. The four contestants are Shane, the one wearing the red apron, the one who won first place and the one who entered grape jam.
2. The contestant who won second place sat between the contestants who entered the peach and berry jams.
3. Nicole sat next to both the one who entered the grape jam and the one who won the first place ribbon.
4. The contestant wearing the green apron sat to the left of Adrian, who did not sit next to his mother.
5. The contestant wearing the blue apron sat next to both the one wearing the red apron and the one wearing the yellow apron.
6. The fourth place winner made plum jam.
It is easiest if you make a fill in chart like those found in crossword puzzle books that feature logic puzzles.