I hate ACS-Education!!!
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default I hate ACS-Education!!!

Ok, I first had my student loan set up through SFLC and had it set up for automatic payments. Then about a year or two ago ACS bought them out. Well they sent me a letter that if you were having payments taken out automatically that it would continue to due so. I have a separate account set up for these loans and should have been paying closer attention to them. Well needless to say I ran my yearly credit report and there was a ding on it from ACS that I wasn't making my payments.

I called them and tried to explain that I had a copy of the letter they sent me about my payments being taken out automatically. The lady said she would check into it, because it sounded like they made a mistake. Now I am trying to talk to someone (doesn't speak good english) about making a payment online. The way I read the online site when I set it up was I could make payments once a month online. Which is how I had it setup.

Now this lady is telling me that it was setup for automatic payments. Then when I asked her to check on my credit report question that no one got back to me on she said I would have to send a report over to them.

WHAT? I thought that was already done when I contested it through my original inquiry on the credit report.

I hate these people they SUCK! Now I am holding for the fifth time. GRRR!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Welcome to offshore billing. Stick w/ it.Take names. Call in the day on weekdays. We had a similar fiasco w/ our CC.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Thanks FW I asked to speak with the ladys supervisor. After being on and off hold for over an hour they finally told me they would put in a report for me. I have this strange feeling that nothing will get done. I was able to purchase a new car after the ding on the credit report so my score must not be too bad. Even still it makes me so mad. I always pay my bills and usually on time (I have made a few mistakes) so it just makes me look bad I think.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I mail them a check. I just refuse to let a company tiptoe through my money and my bank account. I always know they get it and on time.

Sorry about the phone mess, they will put you through the ringer everytime. Grrrrr....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I am having trouble with ACS too. I think I am going to just mail them a check each month!!