Frugal Village Forums banner

We are in a deep freeze

Tags
deep freeze
881 views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  Michelle 
#1 ·
It is so cold here and with high winds, were looking at -25 degrees Celcius.

What is the weather like in your area, warm or cold??

#5 ·
Patchworkgirl said:
Here in Upstate NY, it's very cold also- the temperature was zero yesterday morning at 5:00a.m. Today we are having a heat wave- it's 20 as I write this!!
ditto here! But then again, Patchworkgirl and I only live about 30 miles apart. It is colder out here in the country and right now we are having a steady, fine, greasy snow! YUK

#7 ·
We're about 30F today and have 6 1/2 inches of snow!!!!!!!!!!!! I love snow! Kind of early in the year for us to have snow, especially this much. Hope it's gonna be a SNOW year for us and we will get tons and tons of it!!!!:bigsnow: :bigsnow: :bigsnow:

#8 ·
it is in the upper 20's here in indiana during the day and in the teens at night! where's our snow???? i want some!! ;) ;)

#9 ·
40's today and 20's tonight. They say snow perhaps this weekend *wishing* I just want to light a fire and watch the flakes fall with the Christmas lights twinkling :reindeer:

Can you tell I am in the holiday mood.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.