Frugal Village Forums banner

deep freeze...im getting one tonight

797 views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  gottadance 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm so excited I'm getting a small deep freeze tonight. I can buy good sale items now... This will be nice for stocking up, but really nice for hubbys ice packs.....he is having knee replacement surgery.

#3 ·
They really are a wonderful resource to help you preserve your good buys.
My dear neighbor in her 70's just had her knee replaced and was walking soon after & now 2 weeks later gets along well living on her own. She still has pain meds but she only uses them about 4am, that seems to be her tough time. She is still using a cane but can freely move about her one floor home and drives since it wasn't her dominant driving leg. My best to your husband. It'll be ok. Not fun but OK.;)

#4 ·
They are wonderful! Good luck to your hubby and have fun stocking the new freezer!

Reactions: dwnloom
#8 ·
I love my med-sized upright freezer I got last year - it's perfect. I got organic chicken on sale and stocked up at a great price. Been freezing chicken broth, veggies from my organic CSA, leftovers, etc. Had lots of room for Xmas cookies last year as well. Love it! It's about 5 ft tall, 21 inches wide, but opens from the front - no losing stuff in the depths of a deep freezer. Enjoy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.