Pinterest - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pinterest

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm addicted as well!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I am so addicted to pinterest also! I agree that it is HARD to find people on it though. I joined so I could see what ideas my youngest daughter (in college) had for her wedding, and I couldnt find her for forever!!! I am efelantswoozles on pinterest, so if you guys are better at finding people, your welcome to take a look! I have to say though, I have been told I have very odd tastes (My son had no idea I liked steampunk!)

I will be looking for you guys as well! Thanks for sharing your screen names so I can find you

edit: here is mine http://pinterest.com/efelantswoozles/

and Lady V, McD and Penny I cant find you!
    Last edited by cuteoldlady; 02-29-2012 at 11:15 AM.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I am totally addicted! Love it!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I love it.. I like going to the people that I am followings page, it helps me find things I might have missed..

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hey cuteoldlady, I just connected with you on pinterest using the url that you attached to your post. So I went in to pinterest to see what mine was. Hopefully, I have it posted correctly below.

Cheryl Reeder (labontet) on Pinterest

Being SO computer savvy as I am, I should probably keep my fingers off of the keyboard.

But anyway, this might prove well in being able to connect with more FV'ers on Pinterest.

I love Pinterest. Every now and then I have to go in and edit my collection to delete things that I know I will never, ever use. But it is so fun to collect items from people that have an interst in some of the same things that you do.

McD
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I use my first and last name on Pinterest. If interested in following me, pm me. Again, I warn people that I pin things that others might deem offensive.

Out of curiousity, has anyone ever created anything they pinned on pinterest? This has been a discussion amongst my friends lately.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by McD View Post
    I use my first and last name on Pinterest. If interested in following me, pm me. Again, I warn people that I pin things that others might deem offensive.

Out of curiousity, has anyone ever created anything they pinned on pinterest? This has been a discussion amongst my friends lately.
    My mom and I will be creating the paper suitcases I pinned, for the wedding table. My finace' has repinned things he intends to do for the house out of ideas I pinned, he pretty much does what he says he will do so I don't have doubts on those items.

My wedding hair was successful, took the idea off a pinterest pin. Craft-wise I have too much going on right now in my life which is why I titled mine "stuff I probably wont make" but yes I do intend to do a lot of things I've pinned in other areas. Most of the wedding stuff is just dreaming but I did decide on a necklace, table ideas, etc. based on Pinterest ideas.

I love that it can be a definite "Doing this!" board and also can have a "Dreaming" board. It really encompasses all of me, my hopes dreams and activities in one.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I've made a few recipes that were very good ~ in fact I think I made a board of the recipes I've tried.

We've gotten a few ideas for DD's wedding and a friend of mine tried a few of the home cleaning pins with great success.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have a board 'make these things' of things I want to make and when I do I will transfer them to the board 'made these things'<---that board is empty
    Terry

Jan grocery 129.57/275.00
    Jan coupon 1.00
    YTD grocery
    YTD coupon

New Recipe 1/24
    Items repurposed
    Twenty wishes 0/20

as of 1-11

Personal challenge, 5 A Day
    put away, throw away, give away
    at least 5 items a day

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by Labontet View Post
    Hey cuteoldlady, I just connected with you on pinterest using the url that you attached to your post. So I went in to pinterest to see what mine was. Hopefully, I have it posted correctly below.

Cheryl Reeder (labontet) on Pinterest

Being SO computer savvy as I am, I should probably keep my fingers off of the keyboard.

But anyway, this might prove well in being able to connect with more FV'ers on Pinterest.

I love Pinterest. Every now and then I have to go in and edit my collection to delete things that I know I will never, ever use. But it is so fun to collect items from people that have an interst in some of the same things that you do.
    you have so much fun stuff pinned! Love your memory board, really takes me back!
    Terry

Jan grocery 129.57/275.00
    Jan coupon 1.00
    YTD grocery
    YTD coupon

New Recipe 1/24
    Items repurposed
    Twenty wishes 0/20

as of 1-11

Personal challenge, 5 A Day
    put away, throw away, give away
    at least 5 items a day

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have made a couple things so far, and have some meals on my menu list for this month..

I have some purposing things I will be doing this spring.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

So far, I've made some of the recipes I've pinned, used a few of the organizing tips and have begun to work on a few small projects.
    I've got a couple of larger projects pinned that I need to wait until DH is in a really good mood to start on.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I made the "I love you because..." Frame and wipe board for my husband for valentines day and seriously, it's been a wonderful addition. I leave him a positive note everyday and I can't believe how it's made him so much sweeter and proactive about stuff.

I made my mom the heart bank for valentines day, stitched together little hearts and hid them all over her house. I was just there the other day and she had a full bowl of the hearts she had found so I hid them again. When she comes across one in a shoe or pocket or under her pillow, its a reminder that I love her. She loves finding them, told all her friends about it

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have started using Pinterest recently and its pretty cool.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have started using Pinterest recently and its pretty cool.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast