Tupperware question
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Default Tupperware question

I bought Tupperware years ago, even tho it was more expensive than Walmart type of storage containers, because it had a guarantee of replacement if a piece broke. And over the years, I have had a few lids break. I just took them to the dealer, and got a new lid, and all was well.

Now I live in a new state, and I don't know who sells Tupperware up here, if anyone. I had a lid break, and went on line to find dealers. Tupperware.com contacted me and said that I had to mail in the broken lid (at my expense), pay a $6 postage/handling fee to have a new lid sent to me, plus sales tax.

I only asked them to give a name of a dealer that was close to me, but this was the only response I got. Does anyone know how I can fnd the name of a local (or at least close) dealer?
    Thanks!

Registered User monkeywrangler71's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Did you type your information into this form? Tupperware | Find a Consultant

It should just bring up a list of everyone in your area.

Registered User Contrary Housewife's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Good luck with that. I had some of mine break, and the original dealer was long gone (military gal) and I could not get any one else to replace the pieces for me. Replacements come out of the dealer's pocket.
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,
    Make it do, Or do without. ~unknown

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life. ~unknown

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

MonkeyWrangler, I tried that site, and it simply listed one person, did not give where she was from, and did not allow me to type in my area. Her name just automatically popped up when I went to the site. I browsed the site, but it is an online shopping site.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Go on craigslist some times they will list dealers in the area. Or check your boards at the store that would be your best place.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Plus not all tupperware has a full replacement. Some of have lifetime and some have quality replacement.

Registered User monkeywrangler71's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by forHISglory View Post
    MonkeyWrangler, I tried that site, and it simply listed one person, did not give where she was from, and did not allow me to type in my area. Her name just automatically popped up when I went to the site. I browsed the site, but it is an online shopping site.
    That doesn't sound right. When I fill in the form it brings up a list of people with their city and a link to their own page with contact info. Maybe there is only one in your area? After I clicked on one of them it made her my default consultant. There was a cookie installed which controlled this, she went away after I deleted it. If you go into your cookies and delete the one called tupperware.com, it should make her go away. Then, maybe fill in the form again with a fake address from a larger urban centre close to you. That may give you a better selection.

When I briefly sold Tupperware, we did not have to pay for replacements, so there was no reason to avoid doing them.