Frugal Village Forums banner

Aldi has PB for $2.29

Tags
$229 aldi
1K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Nana2two 
#1 ·
Well went to aldi and didn't walk out with a huge amount. Got home hubby walked to out to the van to help me i looked at him and said what? He said i came to get the "sacks" Ummm there is only 1. He is like you spent how much on one sack? HERE IS WHAT I GOT.

3 gallons milk $2.78 each

eggs $1.19
sausage $2.29x2
ziploc bags (genric) $1.99

10#potato's$4.99
Peaches .49 cents each x 5
Grapes $2.29
Carrots .99 each
Kielbasa $2.49x2
OJ $1.19x3
bread $.89x 4
Peanut butter $2.29x4
Spent just under $50 bucks.

#3 ·
I love the .Pb smells good hubby likes it .He is picky.picky

#5 ·
I dislike there tuna also.

#8 ·
never been in an ALdi's, but after taking care of some feral cats I can't eat tuna anymore. Just smells like cat food to me. DH loves it though.
I would rather have salmon, even the cheap kind with bones, in a salmon salad sandwich. Doesn't taste as fishy to me.

#9 ·
Wasn't so much the smell, it was the tons of bones i found in it

#11 ·
When I get salmon in the big cans (with bones) I take a fork and mush them all up. Don't even taste them and get free calcium. Or you can remove them if you like.

DH won't eat any fish where he might find a bone, he misses out on a lot of good fish.

#13 ·
I just looked and it's a 18 oz jar.

#15 ·
My daughter loves Tuna. I can make a tuna salad for myself .I can't eat PB because of my Pancreas but hubby can eat it by the spoonful.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.