Challenge Yourself Challenge - Week 1
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Default Challenge Yourself Challenge - Week 1

Okay, I did it. Tonight I wrote a chapter. I had to go back and re-read the other 23 chapters first, but I did and it reminded me of just what I wanted to say when I left off TWO YEARS AGO! So, I sat down and did it. I feel pretty good about it! I want to write more, but I really need to get to bed. Hopefully, I'll be so motivated that I'll do more than a chapter a week, but if not, I'm not going to beat myself up because life is busy!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good for you Amy. That is wonderful that you are writing a story.

I sat down and emailed the person at our school who is charge of the exemption plan to go back to college today. So, I took the first step.

Heather Bob
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Way to go Amy and Michelle, good for you both!! How very exciting!!

I called yesterday to the studio to find out exact times and supplies for the painting classes....I am going next Wednesday evening...I am SO excited about this! Isn't it amazing how just a little push will get you going!! Thanks Amy!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

This is the first time I've been at the computer today as my dh put a new component into the hard drive and I had forgotten about the challenge....I'm off to set up my paints!

I'll post a pic when I've gotten some work done!

Heather Bob
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Ok, change of plans ~~ we are going to visit my parents for the day tomorrow so I won't be taking my painting class but definitely, for absolutely sure next week!!! I am making myself accountable here ladies!!

Way to go Amy, Michelle and Graci!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Amy, you reminded me how I wanted to start writing a book. I had started it maybe 5 years ago? Well it was on a mac and I think I could only save it to those hard drive floppy things...and it got STUCK in the computer and I never did get that thing out

So...I think I shall start writing again. I don't know where I'll start but I'll try!

The other thing I HAVE to get done, is taking my test! I have only SIX questions left that I'm not sure about. I think I'll ask some of you guys for help (it's an open study book test anyways) It's for my bridal consulting certificate that I started while I was pregnant with Ayla. I'll just feel like I completed a step beyond just highschool, kwim?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi, Ladies...

I'm not ready to post a pic of my painting yet. I need to pick up some more paints and that will have to wait 'til payday. I've done some work on it but it needs more before I'm willing to share...LOL

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I need to finish painting these ceramic cats for my DD, I think she forgot about them when I told her I'll give them to her when I finished them & due to my health being bad the past few months I haven't felt like doing much of anything but with the weather warming up & more sunshine I am wanting to get some things accomplished.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well I did it,not a huge step but I made my first loafs of hm bread(not in a bread machine)ohe it was fun.then I tried with a pie crust,not too easy as it crumbled to barely nothing,anywho I made strawberry pastries using some strawberry filling we use for oatmeal out of the crmbly crust.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I finally filled out my FINAL test to finish my course! All I need now is a stamp and then make sure I'm going to mail it to the right address
    I was SO thrilled too because I found a few answers online that I just couldn't find in my booklets!!

And I started writing! It's so fun, and I feel like I'm using my mind
    I had dh read it and he actually likes it
    Now I just need to be able to keep the story going...I don't really know what I have in mind, I just write as I go.