Planners

Thread: Planners

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Question Planners

Hi!

The last couple of years I have bought planners from The Happy Planner. I love them, but am researching planners to decide if I want to try something different for a 2020 planner. Are there any other planner lovers here? What planners do you all love?
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Registered User Contrary Housewife's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I use google calendar. DH and I share and can see each other's schedules. I get email alerts on my computer and my phone. It's easy to link to maps. So if I put in an event, it will find the address, and I can pull up a map on my phone when I go out the door. It's free and I never have to worry about losing a sticky note.
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,
    Make it do, Or do without. ~unknown

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life. ~unknown
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi Winterrockstar,

I love planners and my go to one right now is a Filofax Personal Size one. My problem is, I have a hard time staying with a planner and don't know why. I put a lot of time in getting it set up and what categories I want or need in it and also what page dividers, clips and things I want for it but then when I do get it set up, after a short period of time I hardly look at it.

I want to try again for the first of the year because I write so many notes to myself and then they end up on my desk and here and there and everywhere and I can't find them when I need them. If I were to consistently keep them in one place such as my planner, I'd be so much better off.

I've never tried The Happy Planner - just have had pretty much Filofax's and then too, have had Travelers Notebooks which I found isn't the system for me.