Planners

Thread: Planners

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Question Planners

Hi!

The last couple of years I have bought planners from The Happy Planner. I love them, but am researching planners to decide if I want to try something different for a 2020 planner. Are there any other planner lovers here? What planners do you all love?

Registered User Contrary Housewife's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I use google calendar. DH and I share and can see each other's schedules. I get email alerts on my computer and my phone. It's easy to link to maps. So if I put in an event, it will find the address, and I can pull up a map on my phone when I go out the door. It's free and I never have to worry about losing a sticky note.
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,
    Make it do, Or do without. ~unknown

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life. ~unknown

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi Winterrockstar,

I love planners and my go to one right now is a Filofax Personal Size one. My problem is, I have a hard time staying with a planner and don't know why. I put a lot of time in getting it set up and what categories I want or need in it and also what page dividers, clips and things I want for it but then when I do get it set up, after a short period of time I hardly look at it.

I want to try again for the first of the year because I write so many notes to myself and then they end up on my desk and here and there and everywhere and I can't find them when I need them. If I were to consistently keep them in one place such as my planner, I'd be so much better off.

I've never tried The Happy Planner - just have had pretty much Filofax's and then too, have had Travelers Notebooks which I found isn't the system for me.