Bullet journaling?
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Cool Bullet journaling?

Does anyone do bullet journaling? I've always created my own planners from notebooks (as opposed to pre-planned planners) and I love seeing what others do in their bullet journal!

Registered User Contrary Housewife's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Bullet journals are cool, but I'm not that organized. I'm more of a sticky notes all over the desk kind of person. What have you done with yours?
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,
    Make it do, Or do without. ~unknown

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life. ~unknown

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have a planner, but it's not a bullet journal. I've been investigating them and might try one out next year. There are lots of planner groups on facebook that post their layouts each week to give others ideas.
    2018/2019 Pay Off the Windows Challenge: $31,057.34/$31,057.34 (Goal: Pay Off By 11/30/2019 - DONE! PAID IN FULL 11/15/19)

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I do not bullet journal, but I think they are interesting. I would like to see pictures if they are not to personal to share.

I am not sure if you would call it journaling, but I do write in a notebook off and on. It is not generally a "what happened today" or "what to do tomorrow" thing. It is more writing to get my thoughts in order.

Sometimes I make a nice cover for a plain notebook.
    KathyB