Hi All, Just Have a Minute
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Default Hi All, Just Have a Minute

Just stopping in to say Hi. I'm working 9 to 6 and one day 11 to 7:30. I'm really tired everyday so no computer time.

I staying up too late tonight already but finally got the phone line and wanted to say hi.

My Dad is not well, has congestive heart failure. Has about 25% of the good part of his heart working well. Please pray for him. I will tell you more about him when I can.

We got a new puppy. He found us and we rescued him. We all love him already.

Ds lost his job but didn't do anything wrong, was just getting close to getting benefits but he is fine and got over being mad and is now glad as he can do more stuff after school. Has a little money saved so hoping to get car tagged and insured soon.

Dh is still working. His back went out so had to make trip to Chrio but he's much better now.

I hope to catch up with you all this weekend.

Take care and many prayers are being said for all of you. Hugs.

Carolyn

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi Carolyn, so nice to hear from you.
    Sorry your son lost his job, with his great attitude another will be coming his way soon.
    Glad your sweeties back is feeling better, back problems are the pits.
    A new puppy! What did you name it?
    Take good care of you and pop in when you can!

Master Dollar Stretcher aka LaciBob lucy979's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

It's nice to hear from you! Hope you can get all caught up soon! I know your ds will get another job soon. I hope your dad gets better soon as well.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Thank you girls. I never realized how much I would miss being here till I got this job. I actually feel like a part of my life is missing.

We named our new puppy "Jake". He is browish red with a little black glow to he back and tail and has a white spot on his belly. His face looks like chow but has lots of extra skin kinda like a charpe. He is about 8 weeks old and is lots of fun. Our 13 yr old Cockapoo is tolerating him which is as good as we could expect.

My Dad got really sick about 7 weeks ago and went to the hospital and they sent him home. Saturday he had to go to ER then on to another hospital by ambulance. He has congestive heart failure and had a stroke several years ago. He also has almost uncontrollable high blood pressure and diabetes.

He is better now but only has 25% of the good side of his heart working but the fluid that has been building up in his lungs for over 7 weeks now is better.

Friday before he was hospitalized my little sis came over and was demanding money and throwing a fit. She is absolutely nuts from drugs. She does the prescription rounds with the doctors and takes everything she can get her hands on. Well, Dad told her to leave and not come back. When the hospital released Dad to go home, he refused. He said if he went home he would die. He said my Mom would allow my sis to come over and he couldn't handle it so he went to stay with another sis. When I talked to him he said she was his Life Support. My Mom is a little wierd about it all but she refuses to cut my sister loose for her and Dads sake and my brother and his son are living with them also and mooching off them and have been for years.

I hate to say it but my bro and sis are killing Dad and Mom and Mom refuses to make it stop. She had 7 kids and we are all out on our own except for the 2 youngest who seemed to never grow up and get out on their own. I am way out here in Nevada and they are all in Missouri and I know I couldn't help if I was there but I wish I could help in someway, ya know.

I gotta go now and run an errand. Sorry I'm so selfish I haven't even replyed to all of your posts. I hope to catch up soon and I will continue to pray for you all and am thinking of you lots.

Love,

Carolyn

Master Dollar Stretcher aka DixieBob Dixie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Carolyn, I will say a prayer for your dfather. I'm so sorry to hear about your ds's job loss. So, the company let him go, rather than supply benefits? That stinks! Glad to hear that your dh's back is better! I hope you will have more time to stop in and visit with us, here.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Enjoy the new puppy. I'm glad he and your family found each other

I'll keep your father in my thoughts and prayers.

We'll see you when you are able to post again.

Master Dollar Stretcher
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Praying for you father. Please let your son know that he will get another job and to not worry about losing one from a company that treats him that way; they don't deserve him! Glad hubby is feeling better!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Praying for your dad
    I hope things are going well at your new job, take things easy and don't overdo. Hopefully your ds will find a new job soon, what an awful way for a company to treat employees. And glad your dh's back is feeling better. Sounds like things are stressful for you all right now so here's some hugs Take care!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Carolyn~I will be praying for your dad's health. I hope he recovers quickly.

Sorry to hear about your son's job. Maybe he can find something else.

How is your job going?
    ~*Michelle*~

~Wife to Rick~
    ~Mother to 3~
    ~Special Education and ESL Teacher~

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Hi and thanks for asking.

I was able to get people to write direct checks over the phone all week except for Friday. It is scary cause they only give you about 3 or 4 months to start bringing in lots of direct checks or credit card payments before they let you go. The customer service managers and my Supervisor say I'm doing good. They also want us to make atleast 200 phone calls per day and I'm getting close to that. I have had to learn to type and talk on the phone at the same time and I had to learn to abreviate words really fast so I can finish a phone call and go on to the next.
    I'm still working on learning how to do that but it's getting easier.

When I can't stand the pain from sitting any longer I just stand up and type and talk. Everyone thinks I'm wierd, lol, but I did share with one girl that my legs hurt from sitting so I think she will spread the word that I'm just not used to sitting.

I have not told anyone that I'm applying for disability cause I don't want the pitty or repercussions.

Dh had to dig ditches again on Friday. Thank God he listend to me and went to Chiro and got his back put in on Thursday or he could have never done it. We got his truck running today. It is a 76 chevy shortbed and looks bad but it's running. His boss told him that if he had his own vehicle he would start calling him to help with service calls and those pay time and a half so he has the potential to make extra money just because he has a vehicle ready to go and he doesn't have to come and pick me up at work.

We don't have the money for the house payment cause I don't get paid till the 5th so I will call my mortgage company on Monday and see if they can wait till the fifth.

Ds has been helping getting the truck running and also driving fence posts for our new back fence that we had to build cause our psycho neighbor tore down our adjoining fence and we are having to tie up our dog now. We had the extra fence post around our garden area and enough scrap wire to build the fence. So hopefully by tomorrow, we can let our dog loose. He is so depressed being tied up.

My dad is going to take a drive around to his house today to see if he feels like he can stay there again. In the meantime, my Mom has also moved in with my sis and sis is constantly having to tell her to feed dad certain things. He is diabetic and she has never cooked for him the right way. She feeds him stuff like he used to eat and it is all bad for him but I'm sorry to say, she is ignorant when it comes to how to take care of someone with special eating requirements.

The puppy is doing great and peeing all over my dining room carpet, thank goodness they make Resolve, lol.

Again, I have missed you all so much these last 3 weeks. It may be next weekend till I get here again, but I will be back.

Love you all,

Carolyn

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Great to see you around! I will keep your dad in my prayers as well as your family. Take care
    Melody

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I'll be sending up good thoughts and prayers for your family Carolyn.