CONTEST for NEW members!! :o)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Exclamation CONTEST for NEW members!! :o)

hello to all the new members! we want to welcome you to frugal village! this is a wonderful place to call home. you will meet some very sweet, kind, and very intelligent frugal women here! we are glad you have chosen our village to call "your" home and welcome you with open arms. so, pull up a comfy chair and sip on your favorite beverage and post away. 

anyway, i wanted to have a contest for the newest members in order to encourage you all to post an introduction of yourselves.

**in order to be considered a new member, you will have to have joined in the last 30 days or up to 1 week from the date of this post.

**please post your introduction to this thread!

**we cannot come looking for you.....you must come here.

~*~AFTER THE DEADLINE, I WILL PUT ALL NAMES INTO A HAT. I WILL DRAW A FIRST PLACE AND A SECOND PLACE.

~*~FIRST PLACE will win a potluck of 50 coupons.

~*~SECOND PLACE will win a potluck of 25 coupons.

thanks again for posting an intro. and good luck! if you have any questions, you can pm or email me!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Excellent idea! Can't wait to read everyone's introductions. I've been here since the Ark settled and Noah let me off and can't imagine being anywhere else.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Pat - I must've been your "mate" - I can't imagine being anywhere else either....

C'mon all you newbies - let us hear all about you!!!

Great contest Misty!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi I am new here. I have been allover the place though lol  My name is Lisa. I live in Northern kentucky right across the bridge from Cincinnati Ohio. I am married to Andy. We have 4 teenagers Liz18 heather 17 Aja16 and Zach 16.There birthday days are October thru January. So there ages over lap. I love to sew, quilt,cook,garden,read,herbal medicine and furbabies. I have 4 furbabies. katie< beagle>Ellie<shihtzu> 2 cats Emma and Lillie. I love the village. I read it a couple of times every day! The best site on the web!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

wow lisa!! we used to live there in ky.!! we lived in independence. where do you live?? we LOVED it there! i miss it so much! we lived there from dec. 1996-july 2001. hubby and i both worked in cincinnati. he worked at fox-19, wxix....and i worked at proscan imaging. cincinnati is such a pretty city, but i was always a little nervous working there.
    anyway, my name is misty and i've been married 7 1/2 yrs. we have 3 kiddos....dd~madison, 6 1/2....ds~mason, 3 1/2....and ds~morgan, 19 months. we live in indiana now, but hope to visit ky. again some day. i have been here at the village for over 2 yrs. and i LOVE it. it is home!
    hope to see you around town! nice to meet you....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Misty what an excellant idea! Cna't wait to get to know more of you here. I've been here since jan 2003 and although I missed out on several months, I can't imagine being any place else either. I love it here all of you have become so important to me.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Great idea Misty....

Now come on newbies....lets see some intros...lol...

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Oh wow Misty! I was born and raised in Independence! On 3Lhighway/ Madison Pike! Cincy is beautiful at night! it scares me durning the day. I watch Fox 19 every morning! Nice to meet you!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

oh my goodness!! we actually drove 17 EVERY day!! we lived on mccullum rd. just down from the courthouse! WOW! nice to meet someone from there!! it looks a little different now though....they were just starting the construction when we moved.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Cool I know where you lived! Now theres a super Walmart and tons of new stores and houses. They even changed the road. Nice to find someone who knows where I am at!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Welcome to the vilage Lisa, glad you are here. I am so glad that you have found a kindred spirit here!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

bumpity...bump...bump...bump.....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Talking Hi!

My name is Tyra and I live in Maryland. I'm married to Alton for almost 12 years and we have 3 children ages 11, 8 and 6.

I love this place and I'm learning so much.

I do have a few questions:

1.) How do I get involved in the weight loss group here?

2.) I'd love to become email buddies with someone, how can I do that?

Have a great day!

Tyra

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

ok, we only had 2 new members post an intro. so you will both get a coupon potluck! i will pm you in just a bit for the info.!
    by the way, welcome tyra and lisa! you will love it here!
    tyra, if you want to become email buddies with someone, head on over to "pals and swaps." in that forum you can post under pals from your area and you will meet someone there.....or you can just post you want an email buddy and go from there. also, head on over to the "live for life" forum and you can join the weight loss group there. any group you want to join, just go to that forum and post and the moderator will help you out!! they don't bite....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Bummer, I misread the intro, I thought we had to post on the board... Oh well...once a dork always a dork...

Congrats!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast