Home alone

Thread: Home alone

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Unhappy Home alone

My husband went out sailing today with his dad and he probably won't be home until pretty late ...

I feel sooo bored..I need a girls day out for myself sometime! He goes out a few times a year to do this sailing thing..plus he always hangs out at the neighbors when he knows I can't come over since I need to watch Ayla ...

I start feeling stir crazy at times!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I know that feeling sweetie. You do need to have some personal time. Do you have any friends there that you could trade babysitting with on occaission? We used to do a Mother's Day Out group. We had about 10 Moms and we would have about 3 of us that would watch all the kids for a whole day and then you had about 3 turns before you had to do it again. It worked pretty good. You know I'm thinking that there were 12 of us b/c we only had to work once per month. It was on a Wednesday and we could bring them there at 9 and pick them up at 5. It was great. I used to love to clean my house in peace and quiet or do ALL the shopping or something.....! Have a (((((((hug))))))). Now get on the phone and find some girls to make a co-op with.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

That must be a picture of Ayla...she is so cute!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

It's so nice having older DD's. They can watch the baby while I run out, have a small outing with DH, or just if I'm busy and can't watch her for the moment. The girls are great with her. I remember that trapped, overwhelmed, no freedom feeling QUITE WELL! I was like that until DD2 started kindergarten.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Send the baby over WITH Dad! Just walk over and sweetly hand her over to dad, saying, "She needs some daddy time!"m The neighbors will think hes a great guy and you'll get a break!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Send the baby over WITH Dad!>>>

Actually they wouldn't think too much of him if he did because 90% of the time they are smoking pot ..then the other time they aren't they are drunk and 100% of the time they have a rambunctious dog who likes to jump and bite
    (this is one of the reasons we want to move(the smoking pot and parties that usually end in loud fights), as their entrance is right at our daughters window and they party a LOT)

But he does actually often take her outside to walk around and play in the dirt, ..and that's been a good time for me to relax, just that he hasn't done that all week..so I'm totally burnt now

heheh I can just imagine getting together a co op with all these 'hot' neighbors that my dh thinks are cute..wow that'd be fun!

The other option is this one girl who doesn't speak english, and then the couple who are jehovah's witness~~ I would like to hang out with them but I'm afraid of being bombarded by them like the door to door people did to us

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

If the Jehovah's aren't shy about knocking on your door- I say feel free to go knock on their door, LOL!

Seriously, if they have little ones over there as well, I bet the mom could use a break every now and again, same with you. I'd go over while they are outside and start up a conversation with them. Dh and I are friends with a couple who are Jehovah's (well, she is, he isn't) and you'd never know it. And I'm telling you, they're the greatest friends anyone can ask for. They're not going to try to convert you, or preach to you everytime you go over there. They're not going to send anyone from their church to bombard you. I know there's alot of stereo types about Jehovah's, but they're really just like you and I (beer drinking and all!). So get your butt over there girl and get a co-op going!!

Laura

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Yea, I should go over there, they had come over one day long ago, and introduced themselves..then when dh came back while they were here he was really rude and now when I see them outside they are..well not happy to see me..which i can understand since dh was really rude (they invited us to a barbque at their church and my dh just didn't handle it really well, along with how he talked to them)

I just wish I wasn't so shy..I don't know if I mentioned it here or not but I get physically sick just thinking about going to knock on someones door..I wish I could get a brain transplant of someone who is out going

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Unhappy I often times feel alone when DH is gone to work and DD is gone to my parents home ..

I often times feel alone when DH is gone to work and DD is gone to my parents home for the weekend!! Sometimes even when DH is home I still feel alone and stir crazy because he will get on the phone and call his friends before he will spend time with me!!