Your favorite commercials?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Your favorite commercials?

Ok, normally commercials annoy the snot out of me, especially this new trend of repeating the commercial 2-3 times in the 30 second slot to REALLY drill it into your head.

But for some reason that sleep prescription that shows the guy in the kitchen with Abe Lincoln, the astronaut and the ground hog eating pizza just absolutely busts me up every time I see it! LOL maybe it's the ground hog since Cooterdog is constantly bringing them in from the fields, but I just BUST up laughing at that one!!

kj

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My favorite one is about a cell phone. Two guys are jogging on treadmills beside each other and one brags about is cell phone, that he is currently using and listening to as an MP3 player. He tells the other guy that it is even better because he found it in the locker room the week before.

The guy who does not have the cell phone reaches (sp) over and presses the emergency stop button on cell phone guy's treadmill. He then headbutts the treadmill.

Apparently the guy's cell phone/mp3 player had been stolen the week before out of the locker room.

Just seeing that treadmill come to an immediate stop and that guy take a nose dive is too funny.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Oh I like that one with the tread mill too!

And the one with the two guys in the super fancy locker room discussing cells and the one says his has theft protection and tells his buddy to try and steal it, then he WAILS him in the head with it, twice, lol!!

kj

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Those are good ones.......... I really don't have a favorite one
    Fern

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I love those catfood commercials -- I think they are whiskas -- that have the person acting like a cat. There is the one with the guy that says"Talk to me when there is meat on the table" and then the other where te guy acts like a kitten and climbs the curtains and stuff. Those both ahve me rolling in the floor.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My favorite, at the moment, and it really is clever, is the one where the kid is playing in the sand by the edge of the water on the beach. Then slowly, school supplies roll in off the water. The last thing to come in is the teacher. LOL My daughter had a fit! She said "No, not the teacher too!" LOL

My all time favorite commercial was for tabasco sauce. A guy eating pizza down on the buyou. He puts tobasco sauce on it and a mosquito lands on his arm and the guy just lets it sit there and suck his blood. Then the mosquito takes off and bursts into flames. that one killed me!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I like the one for a pick-up truck. This guy is driving his new pick-up and his dog has his butt stuck out the window, mooning other dogs. The owner looks over at him and says, "You're one sick puppy".

That cracks me up every time I see it.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

My favorite commercial of all time is an older one and I only ever saw it once:

This guy goes into a grocery store, and grabs a bunch of kiddy cereals. He goes up to the cash and the cashier is scanning in the cereals. One box is Trix cereal and she starts laughing. "Trix?! Don't you know Trix are for kids?!!!" Then she throws her head back and laughs. The next thing you see is change clattering down on the counter and the guy running off with only the box of Trix cereal.

The next scene is this dingy apartment and a table set up with a bowl, a spoon, a box of milk and an overhanging light. The guy storms into the room and plunks the box down and says, "Finally. After years of 'Trix are for kids, Trix are for kids'..." He reaches behind his head and pulls a zipper. The human guy folds away to reveal the Trix Rabbit. And he jumps into the seat screaming, "TRIX ARE FOR RABBITS!"

He's all excited. He pours his Trix in the bowl, he grabs the spoon in one hand and the box of milk in the other. His eyes take on the appearance of the bowl of Trix. He pours the milk, licking his lips.

Drip...
    ... Drip...
    ...No milk.

Trix rabbit begins to cry.

.... Got Milk?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My favorite right now is a Rally's commercial....do any of you have Rally's restaurants?? Well, it's a burger joint, and they have a left and right-side drive thru...well...they are competing on which one is better the left or the right, so they guy for the left side drive-thru is like, we have RAP CAT, and it's this stuffed animal cat that starts rapping...meow meow meow meow meow...it's hilairous and cracks me up...

I also love the "can you hear me now??" commercials....DH hates those...

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have a couple fav's at the moment. This one~ [nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UoR3jwgpU8[/nomedia]

Also like the one too for fresh step cat litter (i think) and the cat calls a bloodhound on the phone to come help him find the cat litter box since he can't find it because the new litter is so fresh smelling, lol.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I like the one for some cell phone company where the mother and teen daughter are arguing about the new cell phone the mom bought for the daughter and everything is opposite of what a mother and teen would say in an argument. (Teen daughter: *You have always loved me!", mother: "Why you grateful little...") I think that's pretty clever. I also like the credit card barbarian commercials, especially the one where they're working at a kids' summer camp. Like the commercial, but dislike the product. Oh, and Jack-in-the-Box commercials are pretty cute.

One commercial I think is really goofy is the Hummer one where the mom gets mad while at the playground with her kid because the rude mom and child cut in front of them at the slide. This causes the mom to go to the Hummer dealership, whip out the gold card and buy a new Hummer. Uh...wouldn't it have been a lot less expensive to just cut rude mom's tires or toilet paper her house or something?

BTW, for those of you who don't know me too well, I would never advocate cutting somebody's tires. On the other hand, toilet papering would be a viable alternative to Hummer debt.

--Michelle

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I really love these commericals that advertise some brand of beef jerky. It's a series of them called "Messing with Sasquatch". In one Sasquatch is sleeping and these people who are dressed like hikers stick his hand in a bowl of water, in another he's cooking food and they loosen up the lid on the salt shaker and it pours salt all over the place. Another one the people put a pair of binoculars on a stump, Sasquatch sees them, and sticks them up to his eyes. When he brings them down he has black rings around his eyes. In each commercial the people have some beef jerky, and then Sasquatch usually comes roaring after them. I don't know why, but they crack me up!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I like the one with the guy with the big smile, it goes around his big house and near the end it says something like "How do I do it, I'm in debt up to my eyeballs. Somebody help me.". Cracks me up!! Sure wish I could remember it all or find it on youtube. *sigh*

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

OMG I found it!!! Here's the link. It may not have the same impact, since you already read about it, but here it is anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCIf1...rch=GOT%20MILK

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Naderbug thats too funny!

I think Im with Daisy on this one the Wiskas live human men as cats commercials - No meat, no Hubert! ROFL!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast