do do do, do do, do do do
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default do do do, do do, do do do

I'm just chillin here. DH will be late tonight. They are out training for a few extra hours (Dh is Army btw.). And none of my online friends are on. I'm lonely.

I've finished cleaning, the midgets are playing very nicely with letter magnets and there's nothing on tv.

So what is everyone doing tonight?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I am hanging here, sniffling with a cold and also looking on Yahoo on ine for the Oscar photos. I did not watch the show, but admit I like to look at the fashions the celebrities were wearing. Mindless I know! But I am under the weather so no heavy thinking tonight!

Registered User xstarsxstripesx's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Ha, Im sitting at boyfriends house and he is being really sweet.
    so you call your kids midgets?
    thats so cute. :]

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

i have dinner on the stove (stirfry beef) the house in reletive bits of order here and there, might have a buyer for two pieces of exersize equip (stand to make 125 tonight), laundry tumbling, kidlets are playing and doing dishes...and i am waiting for DH to come home from work. all in all a pretty quiet evening...so far

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My dh is working out of town for the week, so dd and I are just hanging out. I hate when he isn't home. I have all the doors locked, windows closed! The house is half empty, and all of my craft supplies are at the new house. The only reason we are still here is because the cable isn't on in the new house yet. The dog keeps growling at every little noise, and I admit I am nervous! We are out in the country, pitch dark outside. Okay now I'm scaring myself even more!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I am watching wife swap and reading through the rest of Sunday's paper. I found an article about people blogging in order to help reduce their debt.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I am doing nothing spectacular at the moment, just sitting at the computer but soon be going in the bedroom to watch a movie with DD. I cooked dinner early today around 1pm so it would be ready before DH went to work at 4pm. DH is also going bowling 2nite so it's just me and my DD for now. I have a slight headache but I think it's because I haven't been getting much sleep lately; hopefully, that too shall pass.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi there,
    Everyone's in bed here early for some reason so here I sit with nothng to do also. Watched Antique Roadshow but now there's nothing on. I don't feel like doing anything and I have very few friends, so I guess I will go and play a few games and go to bed.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Watching tv and playing on the computer

McD
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I am "doing homework". I am actually sitting in our office procrastinating.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

DH and DS went to the ballfield to practice (travel ball tournament this weekend). DD is watching TV in another room and I am debating on going to sleep for a coupple of hours. I ate some chocolate and my sugar levels went too high before I got up and took a shot so my head hurts now.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I already fed the grandboys........ gave myself a breathing treatment.... Still shot of breath............ See my Dr on Thrusday and the lung Dr on Tuesday. I want to lay down.... can't until my son gets home
    Fern

pip
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Finished my evening chores and now everyone is home for the night. Just sitting here on the computer and waiting for my cup of tea to be ready.....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Waiting on the last load of laundry to finish washing so I can hang it to dry before bed. Im nestled up with my cup of tea in front of the comp I got to speak to the bf today while he was on break from work - that was a bonus!

Lunch is packed, drinks/snacks and all. Clothes laid out - bedtime routine is done.....May as well make my list of EXACTLY what I need to do this week in terms of chores/day and then what Im buying on Saturday and see if I can schedule an appt with the optomitrist for Friday evening. Ok so now I guess its list time! LOL

The calm before the sleep - I cant wait!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I joined the gym today! It was really nice, and there are lots of people my age, older and younger, so it'll be good to get out and interract with others -- I really hope to make some living-flesh friends. I have lots of online friends, but very few people in the flesh. So it'd be nice to meet someone I could go for hot chocolate with after hitting the gym or whatever.