Do your men....?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Question Do your men....?

Just doing a bit of picking up around here this week and I noticed a few things out of place. Since I have my own space in the house its just me myself and I and have discovered my face lotion not on the shelf as it belongs but instead in the medicine cabinet. My body lotion not in the bedroom but instead its in the living room.

I know he wont admit it, but the dear bf has been using my lotions and potions.

Just wondering how many of you women 'share' your 'girly' products with your men? (face creams, lotions, moisturizers, face washes, body washes etc) One day I will catch him in the act!

McD
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

My husband does---which is so funny because I wear smelly girl stuff and he claims to be a big tough man...I don't mind though I wear his shorts.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

This reminded me of something that happened when I was a teenager. I had some shower gel I had purchased with my own money. I noticed it was being used very quickly (more than I was using it) and I really went off on my younger sister. She denied using it, which made me angrier of course, and our parents came to referee the argument. Once my dad found out what we were arguing about he had to admit that he was the one who had been using it. Pretty funny but I did start keeping "my" stuff in my dresser instead of the bathroom.

Philip would never use my girly stuff, unless there was no other soap or lotion in the house.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

As far as I know my fiance hasn't been using my girly lotions or shower gels. He does borrow a nail file or one of my nail clippers when he needs them. I gave him an extra tweezer that I hadn't ever used (I don't remember what he wanted to tweeze.) He bought a suave body lotion before we moved in together that I use, he didn't like the scent (cotton blossom).

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I don't usually use girly lotions, just your everyday kinda stuff. He does use those since he works outside delivering mail 5-6 days a week. The weather is really killer on his skin & his hands are the worst, especially in winter, with deep cuts.
    There is lotion in the livingroom, at the kitchen table, in the bathroom, in the bedroom...lotion city, lol.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Mine would never touch the stuff! I can't even get him to use my deod. in a pinch.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene View Post
    I don't usually use girly lotions, just your everyday kinda stuff. He does use those since he works outside delivering mail 5-6 days a week. The weather is really killer on his skin & his hands are the worst, especially in winter, with deep cuts.
    There is lotion in the livingroom, at the kitchen table, in the bathroom, in the bedroom...lotion city, lol.
    ^^^ Ok Darlene, that too funny. Now if they're all different scents then it appears that I *MAY* have some competition!

I guess its not really girly stuff Im asking about - just 'your' grooming items that men would typically not use. I know he likes my special hand lotion - spa type hand creams (since its winter and his knuckles are so dried and chapped - last time I looked, his hands looked better then mine dang nabbit! ) - just things like that. I guess items that are marketed towards women more then men

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

DH uses my lotions alot during the winter for dry skin. He keeps asking me, "Don't you have anything that doesn't smell so girly?" LOL!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My DH doesnt use my stuff, he's too macho and my stuff is all girly smelling, I would love to catch him using it though, that would be a kodak moment, lol

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I don't get lotions and things.
    I buy bar soap and shampoo/conditioner deoterant (sp )
    Lotions are to expensive .
    Once in awhile I get something from my sister for my birthday. this year i got sneakers....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

DH uses his own, I have mine.We share the common (unscented) lotions kept around the house.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

dh and db use my lotions.lol pick a flavor i tell them

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

DH will only use mine if it unscented or very blandly scented like Curel or Keri.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Dh uses my stuff so i started buying less girly scents and we share everything but deodorant. its cheaper that way. and i personally dont like scented lotions day to day since i had DS(3) i save them for days when i need a pep-up

alot of the guys i know are big time groomers and dont mind the sweet smelling stuff.
    I have to say my DH always smells delicious.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

mine uses my jergens lotion unscented , and loves my coconut walmart brand lotion too. hmmmmmmmm, when i think about it, he usually has coconut car air freshner in truck too lol
    otherwise its mens cologne and gilette after the rain deo, thats all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast