Soy Candles

Thread: Soy Candles

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Soy Candles

Do any of you know of an inexpensive place to buy soy candles? Internet sites would be great.

I'm a candle freak and have them burning almost constantly. The problem is that I've been buying cheap candles and alot of my walls have black soot on them. I'm getting my house painted in the next couple of weeks and definitely do not want to ruin my walls again.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Sorry Joy, I don't have a clue. I have a soy candle I got free a few years ago, but I hardly ever burn them, so candles last forever around here.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I use candle warmers. They smell even better than burning candles, the candles last forever and since you have nothing burning, No soot! I use them with any candle and it works just fine. The warmers plug in and you just set the candle on top of the warm plate.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default I Found the Best Soy Candles!

Hey Gals!

I am new here, but I am very excited to be here and look forward to getting to know each of you and hopefully making some online friends!

I found my first soy candle over three years ago, and haven't burnt a parrifin candle since! With that said, I actually found a home based soy candle business. I can now purchase all the soy candles I like at wholesale cost. If any of you would like a free scent sample and catalog let me know.

You are right...they are harder to find, but I think people are looking for a healthy alternative. They truly are the candle of the future.

I have a free weekly candle drawing on my website. Each week someone wins a 16 oz soy candle and soy bath bar. If you would like to enter the drawing let me know and I will email you the link!

Look forward to talking with you all soon

Jamie Riley

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Try www.candlemart.com - they generally have pretty good sales, and if you're on the mailing list you'll get some coupon codes. Their selection of soy candles is small, but I've gotten a few and they are some of the best soy candles I've ever burned - very fragrant and extremely long lasting.

http://www.candlemart.com/

I just searched for "soy" and got 56 results - maybe the selection isn't as small as I remember!

Also, every now and then they offer free shipping on 50$ or more - I try and buy then, because candles are heavy and the shipping is expensive.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Wanted to add this, but missed the edit window:

They also occasionally offer a "mystery box" with mostly seconds - I have always been pleasantly surprized with how nice the candles are - some I use as gifts, some are missing the lids on the jars.

I did find some current coupon codes, too:

CandleMart coupon: LJ05 25% Off Heart Shaped Gift Sets Exp 04/28/07
    CandleMart coupon: 1325gp 25% OFF 13oz mason jar candle Exp 04/28/07
    CandleMart coupon: 25urn 25% Off 13oz soy urn jar candle Exp 04/28/07

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Soy candles... that's interesting. I feel out of the loop... this is the first I've heard of them.

But because of the babies I've taken to getting the hanging glass lanters shaped like stars with many neat colors and little closing doors. They're out of their reach and I don't worry about the soot because they're out of the way and I only use those little votive candles with it anyways.

So, I was no help to you whatsoever.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I also love soy candles. I found a good deal awhile back at Khols online. It was BOGO free. The scent was really good, too.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I never heard of soy candles until my girlfriend gave me one for christmas. My daughter and I really liked the smell of it (vanilla). There was no strong odor very mellow. I asked her where she bought them and she bought them off of the internet from QVC. She ended up getting me three more one that was tall, medium, and small. One thing I like about them is that they last for a long time and they don't burn off any harmful substance. jamieriley how do we get to your website?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I use a tart burner, it makes the house smell good and there's no smoke or soot either, might want to think about that otherwise, just do a search for soy candles, I am sure you'll find tons or sites that sell them.

I do want to mention that I HAVE had a few soy candles there still is sooty smoke after you blow out the wick, JMHO.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I sell soy candles and love the way they burn. They burn clean and dont have any smoke. If anyone is interested in them please email me for my web site.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

A WAHM mom (Patricia) on another board I visit sells them - her store is called ink and essence... don't know the website but you can google it.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I buy my soy candles from QVC. Just go to their web site and type in soy candles.