Frugal Village Forums banner

New from Kentucky

2K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  Cricket1 
#1 ·
Hi! I'm Stephanie and I've been kind of looking around here for a couple of days. Just thought I would introduce myself. We don't have much credit card debt, but we have well over $40,000 in medical bills just from the last year. So we really need to be extra careful about everything in order to get those paid off! I've already learned a few things just from looking around, but more than anything I need encouragement from others who have been there, done that!

How did you hear about frugal village? Google search

What interests you here? Money saving tips, environmental tips, tips on simplifying life

Do you know any other members here? Nope

How many kids? Ages? 2 boys, Logan, 2.5 and Noah, 1

Tell us about yourself. I was a real estate agent until I had my youngest child. I decided to stay home at that point, the loss in income was a big hit for us, especially in January when my oldest child was diagnosed with hypophosphatasia (rare bone disease) and in July when my youngest was diagnosed with celiac disease. Whew, what a year!!

Do you own any pets? one cat, Asher

SAHM or Working mom? SAHM

Married or single? Married to my wonderful hubby, Dillan

Interests and hobbies? my kids, my faith, scrapbooking, organizing, cleaning

See less See more
#4 ·
Hi Stephanie! Welcome! You'll love it here - there is so much wisdom, I could spend hours here (that's exactly what I plan to do today!) :)

Where in KY are you? I was born and raised in Northern Ky - Ft. Thomas. Now I live on the West Coast.

Welcome!

#6 ·
Hiya and :welcome: to FV!

#9 ·
I'm in Lexington. I would say Go Cats, but our bball team stinks this year :vibes:

#11 ·
I went to college at Centre, in Danville - just about 35 minutes away.

#10 ·
Hi Stephanie, welcome to the Village! :apple:

#20 ·
Welcome--nice to have you here! Wow--you have had a rough year. Hope 2008 is a better one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.