Frugal Village Forums banner

Hi From Kentucky

2K views 19 replies 19 participants last post by  Luv2BeFrugal 
#1 ·
Hi from Kentucky. I have been reading for a few days and thought it was about time to jump on in and say hi and make myself accountable. Our kids are all grown and on their own so it is just me, my husband and our furbaby Pomeranian in the house. I have disabilities so my husband is the only one working. I try to sell a little on Ebay to help.

My goals are to pay off credit cards, save money for new windows, kitchen cabinets and kitchen flooring, get the house uncluttered and lose weight.

Are there any free printable forms or spreadsheets to help track credit cards, spending, saving, etc.?

Thanks for such a great website, now I'm off to read some more.

#2 ·
Hi and welcome to FV! I print up budget sheets (they're free) from Dave Ramsey's website. They make you account for every penny in your budget and it makes it really easy to see if you have any leftover and, if you do, you can put it straight to the credit cards! :clap:

#6 ·
Welcome! I was born and raised in Ft. Thomas, KY - but now I live on the West Coast.

You'll love it here - everyone is so helpful & friendly!

#10 ·
I'm from KY, too! I'm from Lexington, you? Anyway...welcome to the Village!

#12 ·
Hi, welcome and all that! I'm from Louisville but live in Elizabethtown now. Anywhoo, you'll love it here and there are so many great people to get tips on keeping costs down from :0)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.