I'm not feeling very good today
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default I'm not feeling very good today

I feel extremely tired and I have a migraine coming on. It's been really hectic the past week trying to get stuff done. My body feels sooooo beat up.

L and I spent three hours at the doctor last night and when we got home it was time to clean up the mess the other two kids made, do homework, give baths, cook, etc....I literally passed out in bed. I don't have time today to feel unwell, lol. I have to get my hair cut. I have put it off for 3 months and I look like Cousin It! Then I have to go buy stuff for jellybeans kindergarten class, run to the school for a special ed meeting, run home to clean and get some documents done on the pc, go back to pick up kids and do everything all over again. Maybe I'm just stressed. I don't have a fever but just feel unwell.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I can sympathize with you on the migraine, they make for a very rough day. In my case, a few rough days. Take care and I hope you feel better soon!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I hope you both feel better soon. I am dealing with a neckache , and so hope it feels better soon.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

hope everyone feels better soon.

my suggestion would be try to eat well today. fruits, veggies, proteins. Try to treat your body well and hopefully in turn it will treat you well.

And drink plenty of water. being dehydrated can also give you a headache and make you feel sluggish.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

sorry . sounds like my life too,
    try to MAKE time for a hot bath with a good book - that 20 min soak will make a huge difference esp in feeling overwhelmed !!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well I'm home now for about 30 minutes then I'm off again to the school. I ate some beans around 10-ish thinking maybe if I got something in me I'd feel better and maybe it would help keep the migraine at bay but I'm still feeling it. I just hopes it doesn't turn into one of the killer ones.

Mamachop, I know what you mean. Migraines are horrible. Like you, it can last a day to a week for me. It might not be as severe but you can still feel it. Seems to take forever for it to finally go away.

Frugal is Fun, I hate water. I know, I know, I need and should drink it but I just can't stand it. I tell myself all the time that maybe if I drank it that maybe it would help with the migraines. I can tolerate it with some of those fruit powders but I still don't like it.

Momto5RN, lol, if I tried to do that -the bath- all the kids would be banging on the door wanting or needing something. Maybe this weekend I can finally relax!!!

HappyMama, I hope your neck ache gets better. Those can be horrible too!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Unless you actually experience a migraine, you could never, ever understand the debilitating and excruciating pain that they can cause. Most people laugh and can't understand how a migraine can last for several days, but, they do. I usually average 3-4 a month. They usually last for several days when I get them.

I have tried most of the migraine medicines, they don't help me. The only treatments that I have found to help me are acupuncture and a heating pad thrown over my face and head on high heat in a dark quiet area until the pain starts to subside with aleve or another strong painkiller.

I have aura with mine and I also become very nauseated and sometimes throw up. The only thing that helps with that is phenergan.
    When you have kids to take care of, it is even harder. You still have to get up and function.

I hope you feel better soon!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by mamachop View Post
    Unless you actually experience a migraine, you could never, ever understand the debilitating and excruciating pain that they can cause. Most people laugh and can't understand how a migraine can last for several days, but, they do. I usually average 3-4 a month. They usually last for several days when I get them.

I have tried most of the migraine medicines, they don't help me. The only treatments that I have found to help me are acupuncture and a heating pad thrown over my face and head on high heat in a dark quiet area until the pain starts to subside with aleve or another strong painkiller.

I have aura with mine and I also become very nauseated and sometimes throw up. The only thing that helps with that is phenergan.
    When you have kids to take care of, it is even harder. You still have to get up and function.

I hope you feel better soon!
    I totally agree migraines are the absolute worst. Some of mine use to put me in the hospital so anyone of you that experience them have my prayers and blessings.