2020 Weight Loss Accountability - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Trying to get my workouts in, a little easier now that it's nice out because I can always go for a walk outside. Eating habits are still not great. I didn't gain the Quarantine 15 but probably the Quarantine 5.
    I'm too busy working on my own grass to notice if yours is greener.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I think I gained the Quarantine 5, as well. I did binge a bit at the beginning of the shutdown but that seems to have settled a bit. Although I am finding I"m getting more burgers and fries on the weekend since fast food restaurants are the ones that are open, more often than not. At least they have drive throughs which make ordering easier.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm finding that I'm eating better during the week. On the other hand, I'm finding that I'm eating one big meal during the weekend, even though it's mostly fast food. I'm getting back into the garden more now, especially since I've been harvesting strawberries (which are almost done) and lettuce. I'm mostly using the lettuce in my sandwiches.

Still not getting my walks in anymore but I'm trying to keep up with the leg lifts.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Finally got another walk in today. I've been bad at doing that lately. Been doing better with the leg lifts but I'm still not doing as much exercise as I used to. I want to get back into doing that more. The weather's been cool enough to get a decent walk in but I've been lazy lately.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Got a walk in this afternoon. I need to get back into doing more of those. I think it's a lot easier to consider taking a break for a walk at lunch when I'm in the office, for some reason.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Got a walk in last night, later in the evening than I usually do. I tried to wait until it cooled off a bit before I went out. Today will likely be easier to get out and walk since it's less humid. I"ve noticed I'm feeling the exercise again since I've been more sedentary with the shutdown.

Had a appointment with my new PCP. I think I like her. On the downside, my BP is still high. On the upside, I only gained 4 pounds from the last time I got weighed at the doctor's office. And that's with not getting in the exercise as I have been. I thought I had gained more.
    Last edited by renmerc446; 06-24-2020 at 11:34 AM.

Registered User MakeADollarHollar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My eating has been absolutely ridiculous. At this point I'm probably pushing a 10 pound gain, maybe a little more. I'll get on the scale tomorrow morning.

I got in a 50 minute swim today and am going to take a walk a little later. Logged most of my food but haven't finalized dinner plans other than what I posted in the dinner thread. I REALLY need to lay off the night time snacking.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I've been trying to make lunch my largest meal and not eat after 7 pm. I try to make sure I have what dinner I do have is 6 pm-ish at the latest.

I did get a bit of walking in yesterday but not a focused walk just for the exercise. I do need to make sure I get more walks in. I've been trying to change my eating habits for the better.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Missed lunch yesterday and had a relatively big dinner. I think I"m getting used to smaller meals because I felt too full afterwards. But I'm glad I didn't pick up any more sweets the last time I went shopping. I want to try and go more towards fruit.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234