2020 Weight Loss Accountability - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Another PT session done. I will be adding another "homework" exercise going forward. I'm feeling a lot better for going to PT and not just physically. I guess it's true that doing exercise does help with the stress. That and I don't feel like an idiot like I would've when going to the gym.

Registered User Contrary Housewife's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I usually feel really good after a workout. Exercise stimulates endorphins which can improve your mood and help with depression and stress. I'm sure it doesn't hurt to get out of the house and see some fresh faces and get in a bit of a chat, too. Glad you are making progress.
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,
    Make it do, Or do without. ~unknown

Because we, the people, have the power to build a better future. KH

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Nearly forgot to do my 'homework' exercises today but did eventually remember. I was able to add another homework exercise to the ones I already do, with the blessing of my therapist.

I think I'm losing inches, rather than actual pounds. I bought a couple of new pairs of jeans a few months back in two sizes. I ordered them online since I think most stores don't allow trying on clothes instore at the moment. I had guessed on the sizes, based on previous purchases. But I ordered one in one size and the second in the next size down, just in case. The larger size still fits pretty well although a bit looser since I started my PT. But I tried on the other pair and they're comfortable (and understandably a bit tighter than the other pair). I think I may try on some of the other jeans I still have that I think are the same size as the smaller pair. I kept them in the hopes of losing enough weight to get back into them.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Had another PT session yesterday. I think Mondays at the time I'm scheduled for tends to be a bit slow, which is nice because I get a bit more personalized attention. On the other hand, I think this week is going to be slow due to Thanksgiving. (It's probably going to be just as slow around the end of next month too.)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678