what would you recommend?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default what would you recommend?

I'm researching health supplements and organic products on the web. We are going to sell more of them in our store and I need a few suggestions. At the moment we have:
    emu oil
    tea tree oil
    eucalypthus oil
    olive leaf extract
    organic shampoos and conditioners
    hemp oil
    co enzyme (Q10)
    ginko
    multi vitamins
    vit C

I would like suggestions about products you actually use yourself and recommend.

Thanks everyone

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

echinacea!!!!

I know some don't like it, but to me, it's the wonder "drug"!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I second the echinacea and I also use Glucosamine/Chondroitin for my self and my animals. I swear by it !! Oh also Valerian root (tea or oil) and Evening Primrose.

Barley green and Oil of Oregano.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I like Burt's Bees products (especially the lip balm and the coconut foot creme). (I also use the tinted moisturizer, creme blush, herbal deodorant, and insect repellent). www.burtsbees.com

We also use some JASON products (shampoo, conditioner, deodorant). http://www.jason-natural.com/

Might I suggest adding toothpaste to the list? We are currently using Tom's of Maine, but won't be any longer after our supply runs out because it contains SLS. We are researching right now to determine what's available to us at stores here.

Ds takes Animal Parade multivitamins and loves them. http://www.naturesplus.com/ He has tried the toothpaste (very cherry flavor) and does not like it so we're still searching for a toothpaste for him besides Tom's.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Pure Virgin Coconut Oil; it has capric, caprylic and lauric acid which help to fight systemic yeast. You can use it in baking, for salad dressings, in cooking, etc.

Oil of Oregano; it also has caprylic acid in it.

Garlic tablets (great for fighting infection and for your heart)

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Originally posted by hmsclmom
    Pure Virgin Coconut Oil; it has capric, caprylic and lauric acid which help to fight systemic yeast. You can use it in baking, for salad dressings, in cooking, etc.

I saw this mentioned on another site I was looking at one day, but the ladies that posted weren't having good success with it for baking if I remember correctly. Is there a secret to using it?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

echinacea added, thanks debbie
    kimmee, we already have glucosamine and garlic, I forgot to type it. what do you use Barley green and Oil of Oregano for? thanks
    Kim, we already have organic toothpaste (SLS and fluoride-free), mouth wash and crystal and rollon deodorants. I'm checking out your links, thanks.
    I'll check out the coconut oil, thanks Debbie

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Oil of Oregano is good for congestion and allergy symptoms. Barley green is used to treat Asthma with fantastic results.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Oil of Oregano is also good for fighting systemic yeast.

I have not tried baking with the coconut oil yet but my SIL uses it for cooking so I'll try to remember to check with her on it.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Definitely tea trea and eucalyptus oils. They are staples in my medicine cabinet. I also use lavender essential oil a lot. It is very calming in the bath and combined with a carrier oil (hemp or something organic cold pressed) does wonders on ecxzema.

I've never heard of the coconut oil for cooking but I do use it in my hand made soaps. They are very rich and it helps to prolong my olive oil soaps.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Ooh - I didn't know about lavendar for exzema - I 'll have to try that - Cuz I have fits with that nasty stuff!! And oatmeal don't do the job!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Do you guys carry the Bioron, NOW and Noni lines? How about Grape seed oil? ( great for cooking and salads)

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Ooh and Flax seed oil - I use that on my salads and in my protein drink. And Omega -3's.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We use a superior product called Natural Calm Magnesium. And considering that it is responsible for over 300 metabolic processes that go on in the human body, I would say it's a pretty important one Bethany. The reason we use the Calm is becuase it is a superior form of magnesium and absorbs quickly. So many people use an inferior form of magnesuim and get little of no results from it! Here is a link to the site that I order our from. www.vites.com

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I highly recommend a royal jelly capsule. I can tell a huge difference when I stop taking mine. It helps with energy levels and also calms those aches and pains that I get in the mornings (age related). There is a company called Bee Alive that makes what I suppose is a great product but I just buy mine at Walmart. I've been thinking about trying the Bee Alive to see if I can tell a difference or not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast