50 days left in 2015 - Do you have a goal you want to meet by the end of the year? - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Drinking lots of water - I still get urges to have a soda, but have refrained
    Didn't do bible reading yesterday and probably not tonight, watching redbox movie 'a walk in the woods' playing cribbage and probably going to bed early like usual.
    Had to stand/walk all but about 20 minutes today at work because of construction being done at the sit down computer area. My legs are sore, no more exercise for me tonight.
    Next 2 days will be busy so hope to get most of my hydration from water and limit my portions of all the good food that I will be tempted by.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Dec. 22 -

1) De-stress: Worked on my stamp collection for a change.

2) Meals: B = egg and toast and low sugar jam, L = leftovers, S = Caesar salad, lasagna, fruit salad, ice-cream, whipped cream, veggies and hummus, mulled apple cider...we had a friend in for a Christmas dinner.

3) Business: Sent the final spreadsheets into the accountant's assistant and said "Merry Christmas" to her. Did a final inventory of greeting cards for the year.

Dec. 23 -

1) De-stress: today I played games with another set of company and had fun. Also vegging out on the Internet.

2) Meals: B = GF multi-grain cereal, wild blueberries, almond milk, L = Swiss chard pie, veggies & hummus, Christmas cake & ice-cream, and mulled cider (I had company for lunch), S = leftover Caesar salad, veggies & hummus, Swiss chard pie, fruit salad, whipped cream. Snacks = 4 cookies and a Korean treat...like a cross between a cookie and a cracker. Tasted like coffee.

3) Business: Are you kidding me?! It's Christmas!

TDN
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well I have not been doing so great! Better than in years past but I have managed to put 2 lbs back on! I love that it is not taking so much to fill me up! I also love the cheese ball and crackers, onion dip and chips and Chex mix that make their appearance this time of year. I can resist the sweet treats much easier than I can these things! Also slacking it the water department and bible reading......getting some walks in though. Getting back on track today!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

5 full days left of this year! I enjoyed Christmas Eve and Christmas Evening with family but I have done awful with the healthy eating. I have ate too much chocolate treats and baked goods the past 2 days. The water drinking is going OK, but did drink an orange soda today which I didn't even enjoy. My plan is to take all the sweets in the house to work tomorrow and then to stay out of the breakroom until all the junk food is gone! I won't be able to take the box of chocolates I just received from coworker today but maybe I'll throw it in the freezer, along with some opened m&m's that I'll put in freezer bag. No energy for exercise after work. My back and legs have been aching for a few days. I think it is the way I sit when playing cards with dh. Makes it hard for me to sleep, can't get into a comfortable position. Bible reading hasn't been happening but had church on Christmas eve and again tonight so getting enough of the Word there.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

De-stress? Today I pulled out my stamp collection and played with stamps.

Meals - I'm not even going here. They have been numerous and large the last three days. We'll be eating leftovers for a while.

Business - taking a break till Monday. I'm in a planning phase right now.

QM
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi, ladies! I've been MIA for the past little while. Just wanted to let you all know that I've started a 2016 Lose-A-Pound-A-Week thread if you're interested in hopping over there from time to time. I need to start focusing on what I eat and start losing weight. I feel blobby and sluggish, and I know that 10 lbs off my body will make SO much difference to my overall physical and mental health.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567