Turkey Burger Recipe
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Turkey Burger Recipe

I just gave the classic burger an epic makeover. What’s better about my turkey burgers?

Forget about all those unnecessary fillers like egg, breadcrumbs and exotic sauces. Only 5 simple ingredients are all you need for a sumptuously moist, smack-your-lips turkey burger!

Now you can sink your teeth into the real taste of turkey.
    5 Ingredients You Will Need

For the best turkey burger recipe you’ll find anywhere:

Ground turkey
    Grated zucchini
    1 garlic clove
    Cumin
    Salt and pepper

I tried to make turkey burgers with oil instead of zucchini and it came out dry. So, zucchini is key. And just simple seasonings. I believe you don’t need Worcestershire sauce here.

ground turkey, zucchini, cumin, garlic are ingredients to make turkey burgers.
    How to Make Turkey Burgers

It’s extra fast and easy!

Combine turkey and zucchini – Simply add ground turkey to a medium-size bowl and add grated zucchini. Yes! That’s my “secret ingredient”. It keeps the patties moist, flavourful, and zucchini is a superfood, loaded with nutritional benefits.
    Add flavor – Add one chopped garlic clove, cumin, salt and pepper. That’s it! Mix well. Shape into patties.
    Pan fry – Brown patties on both sides in a hot pan – about 8 to 10 mins.
    Grill – Not only grilled burgers look more appetizing, but darker grill marks also give more flavour to the meat.
    If grilling, freeze burgers for 10 minutes prior. Helps to hold their shape.
    Make sure the temperature of your barbecue reaches 285 degrees F before placing your patties on the grill, so they won’t stick.
    Grill about 8 minutes for well done.

Dinner’s ready!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Sounds great, thanks! That's interesting about popping them in the freezer.