great deal on customizable ornaments
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Default great deal on customizable ornaments

Personalized Ceramic Ornaments $5 Shipped

really pretty ornaments, add text or make your own and add pictures. Choose from the $12.95 ones and enter code above, they drop to $5. $6 if you choose to put text on the back as well. Ship is free if you join their loyalty program, joining is free for one month, then must cancel. But don't wait too long, I just squeaked into delivery for Christmas. I got my son an acoustic guitar that was beautifully painted on, a pretty patterned one for DD and for my brother and his GF, one painted really well of the Boston skyline. There are thousands to pick from and they do not look like $5 at all.

I don't usually do sites that you have to join something but this one was worth it and they say they send you a reminder to quit before automatically re-enrolling you. I'm canceling mine the day the ornaments come.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Get off the shopping sites, Bernice! Lol. They are your kryptonite.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LongTimeLurker View Post
    Get off the shopping sites, Bernice! Lol. They are your kryptonite.
    I swear I am!! I forgot that I did not get the kids their ornaments and I was not planning to go out in the crowds just for that. Every year they get an ornament from me so they can take them when they are launched. This would've been the first year I missed, just totally forgot.

I do look at 2 deal sites, quickly and delete. That is down from so many deal sites I have no idea just how many. I've been very good once I decided Christmas shopping was done and I made all those returns vowing not to get in that situation again. I've spent nothing. CVS has a generous beauty return policy, I returned some things that I will no longer quickly go through as I'm not working. They were so nice and gave me $55 when I know I bought the stuff on sale, I told them that and they said they give what the price is now. I spent $25 on Christmas stocking candy and saved the rest.

I'm being good and holding myself accountable!