What's Your Style Quiz
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default What's Your Style Quiz

Came across this on one of my decorating blogs, and have to say that I thought the results were pretty accurate. It said my style was "Bohemian Classic", which I agreed with about 90%. But it also categorized my colors along with a couple of tips on your personal decorating challenges, among other points as well. If you like quizzes and decorating advice like I do, you'll especially enjoy this one! Have fun!

Theresa

LINK to QUIZ > HomeGoods StyleScope

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Fun quiz and it was correct.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

That was fun! I am country eclectic and that is so true

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

you are a Bohemian Classic

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

You are a Glamorous Classic

You have a refined sensibility with an appreciation for history and tradition in your furniture and your rooms. You value beauty and craftsmanship. You are visually sensitive and understand how symmetry and a balanced layout give order to a room. But you definitely like to shake things up with some unabashed luxury and glamour to keep things from getting boring. You go for rich materials like velvets, one-of-a-kind objects, lady-like touches, glimmering accessories, and a sense of old-Hollywood romance that makes your home dramatic and elegant.

You value serenity. While there are probably a lot of interesting things in your home, they are joined by your taste or a certain palette that keeps them in harmony. You appreciate the beauty in simple forms. Whether fancy or plain, you appreciate things that are well made and function as well as they look. You also have a strong respect for the environment and craftsmanship. You care about how things are made, and how they are used.

That sounds about right.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

global casual that is me and it correct, the only thing is wrong is the color palette browns, red, and yellows. mix it up take out red and blue and yellow. bedroom is green. very country spa.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Country casual. I would say that's about right.

My home probably leans a little more toward classic colonial than that, but that's because I'm not the only one who lives there and chooses the decor.

I think a home is a collage of all the styles of ALL the people who live there.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I came out an elegant classic, but when I scanned through the description, I laughed. I found it a tough quiz. On every one, every one of the what would you do questions, my true answer was "none of the above," not a choice. On the pictures, on a number of them, I didn't really like any.

I guess I'm just not into decorating. Basicallly I want as little in the apartment as I can manage, a goal I'm clearly not making much progress toward.

It was fun though. Thanks for posting. Now I know I'm "elegant" - LOL!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I am an Earthy casual sound about right.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

~They say Country Casual and I do have a hint of that in my home. I abhor florals, prints and mementos all around though. I don't like things to look rustic.
    So I can't say I agree with my results. But I discovered you can take the quiz again and the pictures change!
    With the new picture choice they say I'm Elegant Modern. That's pretty much the exact opposite of Country Casual isn't it? LOL!
    I'm just going to keep taking it and see all the picture choices. ~

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by piney View Post
    I am an Earthy casual sound about right.
    Hey, me too!

Although, I struggled to define my relationship with color, or how to choose a handbag that spoke to me! lol.

Registered User pollypurebred39's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

*snort* Funny low-1

Polly, You Are An EARTHY CASUAL

You're interested in creating a welcoming home where people feel comfortable and happiness flourishes. You appreciate the warmth and individuality of natural materials and handcrafted things and are inspired by colors and forms from nature. You love mixing up different textures and are sensitive to the tactile qualities of objects. Your style is grounded and solid, not flighty or frilly. And you are never taken in by the trend of the moment.

You value comfort. Your home is a warm and open friendly place, and you feel happiest when everyone is cared for and relaxed in your space. Elements like pillows, throws, overstuffed furniture, and good lighting set the mood. You may also enjoy layering different fabrics or mixing patterns to create a cozy effect.

This was spot on, but when I took the quiz I was only taking it for the shared family living space. I'm going to go back and take the quiz for my private space.

Polly, You Are A GLAMOROUS ECLECTIC

You have wide-ranging interests and influences and so appreciate a mix of whatever you deem fantastic. You would be bored to tears using a matching suite of furniture or could never stand a home that seemed cookie-cutter. You fearlessly embrace luxury, beauty and fun. Velvet, silver, graphic patterns, even wallpaper; you understand the old-Hollywood, movie star sense of theatrical extravagance. You do not understand the minimalist idea of less is more. For you, more is more, so long as it is chic and exciting.

You value creativity. You are stylish and fun loving, and can be an inspiration to others. You have a natural sense of drama, and you know you have to be willing to take risks—whether with colors, finishes, furniture choices, or ideas—for your home to stand out. Your home can be happy and lively and the place all of your friends want to be.

Shared space with DH

Polly, You Are An ELEGANT CLASSIC

You have a refined sensibility with an appreciation for history and tradition in your furniture and your rooms. You value beauty, things that are well crafted, and family heirlooms. You are visually sensitive and understand how symmetry and a formal layout give order to a room, and hence your home is refined and calming. You are not taken in by the trends of the moment. You go for things with a timeless appeal, and appreciate old-fashioned virtues like manners and handwritten notes and making a home that is welcoming for others.

You value order. You feel happiest if your home is well organized. You understand that when your house is in order, your mind feels clearer. Rather than a lot of meaningless objects or overly-designed items, you are happier with a few well-placed things. Your home is your respite from a busy life. Try to avoid letting things into your home that you don't really love.

Very interesting! And 100% when I took the quiz for different spaces in my home.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I thought it was spot on!

You are an Elegant Classic

You have a refined sensibility with an appreciation for history and tradition in your furniture and your rooms. You value beauty, things that are well crafted, and family heirlooms. You are visually sensitive and understand how symmetry and a formal layout give order to a room, and hence your home is refined and calming. You are not taken in by the trends of the moment. You go for things with a timeless appeal, and appreciate old-fashioned virtues like manners and handwritten notes and making a home that is welcoming for others.

You value comfort. Your home is a warm and open friendly place, and you feel happiest when everyone is cared for and relaxed in your space. Elements like pillows, throws, overstuffed furniture, and good lighting set the mood. You may also enjoy layering different fabrics or mixing patterns to create a cozy effect.

Banned
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Dramatic Eclectic

You have wide-ranging interests and influences, and so appreciate a mix of styles, periods, and objects. You would never dream of using matching suite of furniture or could stand a home that seemed cookie-cutter. You are a risk-taker and a trendsetter. You are not afraid of glamour or humor, and you love bold, theatrical statements—a fantastic color, out-there wallpaper or paint treatment, or a wonderfully graphic fabric. Your home surprises and delights others, thanks to your unique vision. Because you embrace an exciting sense of color, art and drama your home makes a happy impact.

You value order. You feel happiest if your home is well organized. You understand that when your house is in order, your mind feels clearer. Rather than a lot of meaningless objects or overly-designed items, you are happier with a few well-placed things. Your home is your respite from a busy life. Try to avoid letting things into your home that you don't really love.

Banned
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Too funny low-1. LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast