What's your patio/deck furniture like? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hello everyone, about a year ago I managed to attend one of the events related to charity, and there were very interesting hanging chairs at the meeting, I sat in one of them and I liked it so much that I decided to buy the same for myself, on this site there are similar thepapasan.com/best-hanging-papasan-chairs/, I never thought that ordinary furniture can fit so comfortably into the interior, it looks very cool.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

oh great, the spammers are back. Reported.
    Make America Kind Again.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Old thread, but I'll still answer.

I have an old glass table top with 6 chairs that I bought used on Craigslist several years ago. The fabric ripped on the chairs, so I put in some metal rods through as supports and bought some new padded covers. Replacing the fabric looked far too frustrating, and this job cost me about $15 in rods and 20 minutes to drill them in.

I also have a much newer glass topped table with a propane fire ring embedded, with a matching loveseat and 2 chairs to go with it.

There's also a small table and two chairs that were given to us by a friend for my young children to use.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Front porch has a teak bench that I clean & oil every fall and bring inside our foyer for the winter. Back deck has Telescope brand round table & 4 chairs and the grill. The deck has a ceiling underneath with its own gutter and downspout. Not fancy but functional and has lasted for years. We got this because rain and wetness under the deck had rotted the basement walk-out slider door frame. So investment to keep that space more dry. There was approx 8X4' concrete pad there. I extended another 8X4' using concrete blocks, this is pretty much all under the "roof". I got 2 $15 stackable chairs from Lowe's and a small $10 folding plastic table. I set up a folding card table last week so we could eat dinner there. I have a string hammock hanging on hooks that is easy to move out of the way. I made a 2-tier 6' plant shelf from concrete blocks and wire closet shelving. It is my "oasis".

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

$150 walmart special years ago..glass top. 4 chairs was a red tropical print so now the umbrella is faded. always told dd to use fabric spray paint to jazz it up. replaced the cushions a couple of years ago cheap from ikea type store. now one side faded again. have a hammock style thing too. all in backyard. just a contrete patio w no cover. and a rock patio against the garage. front porch is very small so just a old chair w blankets for the cats.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12